View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #9
confucy
Members

The FCC will not be very happy with you posting my private letter to them. I asked that my letter remain private. They goofed. They were supposed to black out the private parts. I will give FAT FELON FUCK a little credit on this one. He told his attorney to get a copy, or maybe the Ventura Probation Officer gave Mitnick a copy. Whatever the case, what I say is true. Go ahead and post the tapes that went with the document. I don't give a damn. MY CRY IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE: THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

I'm tired of hiding. I want some justice. FAT FELON FUCK is a social engineering disease. He is sick. Don't believe me? Ask John Markoff from the nytimes. Kevin has been libeling and slandering that poor guy for years. Markoff just ignores Mitnick. That is what I was told to do, but I'm having too much fun watching this cracker bastard squirm.

See you in court, Kevin, but I may be filing my lawsuit in The Superior Court tomorrow. Let's see who gets served first. NA NA NA NA NA

Tell Darci and her daughter to lock all the doors and hide from the process servers.
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote