View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #522
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 06:55 PM
Folks, Uncle Mitchell is a dream of an uncle. He regularly sent $200 a month to Kevin while he was in prison. He accepted Kevin's collect calls, and owed hundreds and thousands of dollars at the end of each month. When Uncle Mitchell ran into some problems with the law, Kevin abandoned his generous uncle. Uncle Mitchell spent $20,000 on a new computer system so he could help Kevin when he called his uncle collect.

Uncle Mitchell is not in good health, and he will lose his car tomorrow if he doesn't come up with at least $300 to make a payment. Kevin has been avoiding his uncle for months. If Kevin doesn't help his uncle, how about all of you Kevin Mitnick lovers donating some money to help Uncle Mitchell. He is a peach of a guy. My uncle was always there for me like Uncle Mitchell.

KEVIN, DO THE RIGHT THING, YOU FUCKING LYING PRICK!!!!!!
Let me guess...you have a paypal account we can send money too.

If I were you id be worrying how I was going to either
a) find a time machine to take you back about 40 years so you can show up at that small claims court hearing and not be 62
start your own paypal fund to pay Kevin when you loose the decision by default for not showing up because your a 62 year old liar.

I find it interesing that Kevin can produce a link to a site with evidence to back up what hes saying but you cant even produce a link to the MP3s that you claimed to have up on a site to support yours.

BTW at least in Georgia....its illegal for anyone out side of the DOC or Pardons and Parole board to have access to anyones taped phone calls.
I hope Kevin has contacted the prison system so they can start prosecuting you for having illegal recordings.
Oh let me guess... you all the sudden dont have em anymore the FBI or the FCC has them now.
Your the old liar Jackie. Your playing a sympathy hole card way to early not to be stressed. Maybe you can go hang out on Lee Noga's baord some more and talk about how the evil Oprano has done you all wrong.
Im sorry you took her advice about biting people real hard over here. We all warned you if you didnt want none ...dont start none.
I think it would be justice for you to loose that bogus FCC license and your computer usage while your in jail.
If Kevin can prove it...and he has plenty of witnesses on here...you have defamed him, lied about him and even threatened him bodily harm.
And if that wasnt enough...its captured with your voice spewing more lies talking to your good buddy Lee.

Now aint that some shit?
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote