View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #509
KevinMitnick
Members

You're the lying bag of shit.

Call Clark and tell him there is no need for the address this time, I am going to sue you in small claims. I win either way. Either you will default by not showing up, or you will show up and your appearance will show that you were not born on 9/1/1962 as listed in the FCC database. Then, I will bring out the rest of this and prove my defamation suit.

When you call the FBI tomorrow, be sure to tell them about your friend at the MDC who gave you the tapes. I'm sure the Department of Justice would be very interested in hearing those, since it is illegal for anyone outside the Bureau of Prisons to have them. Even defense attorneys can't get their hands on them. Put up or shut up. Provide a link like I did to your FCC letter. We'd all love to hear them.

Why would I call you? What do you want to talk to me about? I have nothing to say to you. Is this the part where you digress and apologize like you do here on Oprano? I don't want to hear it. I am tired of your lies and hearing about you defaming me. This time I am going to deal with you through the legal system. After I contact the IRS and the DA, I'm giving Riley a call.
KevinMitnick is offline   Reply With Quote