View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #389
confucy
Members

Serge, the first Phantom I saw was Michael Crawford. He was excellent.

Many have recorded the music, but one of my favorites singing, "All I Ask," is Barbra Streisand. She swears she will never do another public performance unless it is something small and private to raise money for a political candidate or a charity. Great voice!

The reason Mitnick can't pay Oprano a visit is because he can't fight the truth. He is going around the world making speeches about security, and in particular, identity fraud. How will he explain giving out information about me and others which leaves a person wide open to losing his/her identity. If he were unemployed and didn't care about his newfound business reputation, he would be all over me. He sends out his goonsquad to try to scare me into silence. He owes money to his Uncle Mitchell, his mother, Reba (his grandmother), Lewis De Payne, Alex Kasper (his partner), his deceased father, his aunt (the bailsbond lady), his attorneys, and a long list of people who supported him for years. He is the most ungrateful selfish person I have ever known. It will take until the end of this year for me to cleanse myself from his evilness.
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote