View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003   #375
shawcutie
Guests

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 11 2003, 08:02 PM
ShawCutie, I love bridal showers. I was in a wedding a few weeks ago. It was outside on a lake, and it reminded me of MikeAI's wedding on the big green lawn. Brad was very funny on the pure cash videos.

Are you having a December/Christmas wedding? I hope you will share your wedding pictures with us. We don't deserve them, but they would be appreciated.

We need more happy news!
Confucy, the shower was very nice! My Aunt and my Maid of Honor threw it for me. It will be my only one since our wedding is small. Oh well there is the lingerie shower at my bachlorette party, but that doesnt count Am I the only one that loves playing the cheesy wedding shower games? LOL

I am having a all white wedding. My colors are white and creme. My theme is a Winter Wonderland. I am sooooo excited, so when someone gets me started on this topic I dont want to stop! My florist is shipping in close to 75 real white birch trees, we are going to put the white twinkley lights all in the trees, add a little diamond dust and have soft blue lighting everywhere. When you step off the elevator onto the floor where everything will be held it will truly look like you are stepping into a winters day. We will have fake snow and white and creame roses everywhere. Brad and I will actually be married under a huge arch of four birch trees. We are having 2 opera singers from Dallas come in and sing two songs during the ceremony, one from Phantom of the Opera, and then they will sing our "First Dance" which will be All I Ask of You from Phantom. Brad is in chage of the food, so you can only imagine There are so many more details that are unbelievable, I am very excited! I am actually theming my wedding like Melissa Rivers, although hers was at the Plaza and a few million...Mine is not

shawcutie is offline   Reply With Quote