View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003   #315
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 10 2003, 04:41 PM
Well, tasteless one...get the real thing and ask nicely if you can duplicate it, and you will not land in jail. Or you can go to Russia or China and copy the ugly pic you seem so fond of showing on your sig line.

Why do I have this feeling that you have been using stolen content all these years on your websites? :cool1:

Nobody cares about the names unless you libel someone with the intent to hurt, crucify, or defame. It's the bullshit you use which you insist is true that is irritating and unnecessary. Just grow up, Gonzo, and everyting will be fine. Adults know if they don't obey the laws of the land that they will go to prison. I will not take your collect calls!
We've been all making side bets...judging by the reaction and removal of the link with the teeshirt pics of you...smart money sez its you. Youve whine whimpered and threatened me. Usually thats when its the real thing like the name and address. [see past cease and desist threats]

Stolen content...nah baybeee... thats you buddy Lee. Scan in them Penthouses and call it Busty Babes. And then come out against evil sysops using scanned content. So if'n you want to talk stolen content Ill go pull out some of my old Boardwatch magazines.

A couple of points for clarification

1. Im fully grown...reference the avatar to the left.
2. Prison doesnt scare me at all...Ive been in every prison in the State of Georgia.

So put up them lawsuits and cease and desist orders or just shut the fuck up! We all know you played that card against Serge and Mike....how did it taste when you had to get your own foot that you dug straight out of your ass?
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote