View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003   #136
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 20 2003, 01:49 PM
Nick, I know it is a webmaster board. That is why I am here.

When did FM get involved with ANS? Personally, I like Kaiser. I don't know very much about the early Netpond. It seems there are skeletons behind every board. Since Kaiser is a likable guy, why didn't you put him in charge of PR and leave the money collecting/business part to others more qualified?

As Gonzo has so nicely pointed out, I am a nobody like him, so why don't you give us a little more history about FM, Kaiser, Meat, and the group. I find the movers and shakers of a few years ago much more interesting than the ones of today who think they are shaking up things like Lensman, Lightspeed, boneprone-tone-alone, or whatever his name is!
Hell Confucy...you were posting when all of this was going on.

Are you so fucking stupid that you dont realize that Nick banned your bile spewing ass back when he owned Netpond?

You looking for some shit to save and post later on?

Take some ginko bilba and choline. It will improve your memory!

Nick thats 2 bets to zero...I told you shes an attention hog and she couldnt let us bust on anyone else but her.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote