View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003   #122
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 20 2003, 11:09 AM
JR, by the time Mitnick took his cut, there wouldn't be anything left for you and me. Then Serge & Mike would want a percentage because it's their board. Gonzo would start yelling for his share.

Why don't you and I open a site and work out a deal in private!

Peaches, now that wouldn't be any fun, keeping my Mitnick comments private. And Gonzo, the only time I hid my IP address was when I was an anon. Do you know what hell that was entering the boards via AOL, and using a hotmail address? I hated it! That's what I meant by my IP comment.

Sarettah, unlike JR, I don't bother to doublecheck my posts. If I screw up, so be it. But I do need a break. Please hold down the fort.
Contribute my share to the AARP.

Hey JR...now she wants to be your bizpartner after starting a tread calling you a pussy. Aint that some shit?

See what I mean Peaches? She can whine about me to Serge and Mike about giving her some of her own medicine but when she plays bully bitch on her own self professed friends birthday party...its all funin'. Aint that some more shit?

Its time for the methadone. Stand by she will be back wanting to be friends next!
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote