View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003   #103
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 20 2003, 09:35 AM
Gonzo, you are bringing up Mitnick, so prepare yourself for my rants.

Mitnick has spent more than half of his life in jail or prison. He has turned on every friend he has ever had. He is a snitch. He gave up his friends to save his ass when he broke into Pac Bell. Mitnick is a social engineer which is nothing more than a liar.

Mitnick has never met me in person. It wouldn't look that good for him if he were attacking someone younger and better looking than himself. Mitnick got the information he posted from a ham who was fighting me on the 435 repeater. Mitnick is afraid of me. I took his collect calls for five years, and I know where the bodies are buried. We had some disagreements before he left prison. He believes that if he can make people believe the lies he is spreading, that he will have more credibility. He knows Jackie is my aunt.

Gonzo, come up with something new. This Mitnick bullshit was brought up years ago. If I had something to hide, I wouldn't be putting Mitnick down on Kremen's birthday site. Let's put it this way, I will debate Mitnick on the radio.......any day, any time! I already have been on ham radio with Mitnick, and he couldn't stand the heat, and he left.

Now, take your old news and stick it up your butt!
Cha Ching!

KK can I get 10% of the $50 daily I save you? And I get a social engineering bonus score too!

Yeah back to the aunt lie. And Mitnick deflection. Here let me give you a BIG ole DOS tip.

I dont know Mitnick. However I could easily arrange to meet him. So this bullshit about your masterbation doll doesnt concern me or anyone else on here. Its just a way for you to exercise those fingers before arthritis sinks in. I like how you cling to that like a teddy bear when your backed into a corner.

And before you start thinking on giving me lessons on repeaters and 2 meters and voice uplinks etc. You might want to rethink that one as well.

You might start thinking ... "damn fat GonZo might be my neighbor or he might know more than hes telling or mebbe Id better leave fat GonZo alone and just go ahead and leave totally".

You being a revolting old cunt has only you to blame and the way you act and treat people.

The rest of this bullshit you ramble on about is nothing more than a feeble attempt of deflection. And trust me...Im not the only one thats amused.

So anytime you want to interview on Radio Free GonZo let me know.
I already got the number...
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote