View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003   #88
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by Trev@Sep 20 2003, 07:40 AM
Well this didn't play out quite the way I thought it would... I was expecting blood, guts and handbags at 50 paces...

whats with all this civil garbage... screw this I'm off to yahoo chat for a fight...

Thats cuz when her lying,psychotic,geritol swilling ass got backed into a corner she decided itwould be much easier to kiss ass than to back that ass up and back up her threats.

Doesnt matter to me. But again its the weekend and maybe shes taking time off. Im sure we got more Mitnick references ready to come, maybe she will threaten to sue me again or something even more entertaining.

All I know is she didnt want none of any kind of interview. And you know why dont you? Cuz when it boils down to it she really doesnt have anything to say. Unless shes attacking someone [read the subject line of the thread she created] or in a full kiss everybodys ass retreat mode there really nothing she can contribute.

Ill go as far as to say that Ill PERSONALLY interview her on Radio Free GonZo if you want to hear something interesting.

For now shes left to collectivly kiss yalls ass until them pills wear off and she wants to start another thread calling JR or someone else a pussy.

One this is for sure...everytime I find her doing it I plan to hijack the thread and give it to her again. You know like Dan Akroyd used to do on Point/Counterpoint.

BTW Dan and Peaches....thanks for the love!
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote