View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003   #9
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 19 2003, 10:22 AM
Mike - Serge, do I have to go through this bullshit about my relatives all over again? Gonzo is regurgitating lies that Mitnick spread about me one year ago. Even Lensman wouldn't tolerate the abuse of relatives on GFY. Attack me all you want, but don't bring my family into the picture.

Trev said yesterday that I bring up his family when I am fighting with him. Incorrect! Trev brings up his family. He posted a pitcture of his pretty wife with him on Setgo. I then made a comment about her...a positive one, and he exploded. I do not mention the names, addresses, or anything personal about my family on the boards.

Gonzo is violating all message board codes. Next thing he will be doing is posting SS#'s and CC#'s like the scumbags on Yahoo and GeoCities.

Cease & Desist, Gonzo, or suffer the consequences. :angry:
1. This aint GFY

2. I didnt get the info from Mitnick [ KK you dont have to pay that $50 again!]

3. Deflect it on Trev now... hes not even in this thread...

4. This isnt a ham radio message board. I didnt get a secret ring decoder either. But your statement about SS# and CC# has no basis.

5. When you pass the bar exam send me a cease and desist order.

And since you changed your depends diapers for the day so you can waddle in and post...go ahead and answer Nick too.

Like I said you come in here out of the blue and jump on JR but you want to go cry to Serge and Mike because Im picking on you?

Give me a fucking break. When you stop acting like a geriatric baby we all will stop treating you like one.
Make no mistake about it old woman ... if your gonna threaten me youd better make damn good on em. I guess you figured you could move to picking on the guys and Id ease up. But your right Im gonna follow you around like the ole bitch you are and paddle that ass each time you want to jump out from behind the bed pan and talk smack against each and everyone on this resource.

Like the banner says at Internext its a family here....and you pick on one you pick on em all.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote