View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003   #7
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 19 2003, 10:10 AM
Gonzo, you are not welcome on this thread. You have no show of your own, so you think you can waltz right in and follow me around. If you mention my aun'ts name one more time, you will have to deal with her attorney. I don't think you have enough money to pay an attorney to defend your stupid ass, so disappear old man.

My voice is all over the internet. If you are so smart, find it, asshole! :cool1:
Glad you didnt make the bet arent you?

Its YOUR name. Want to see YOUR address?

DOS Tip--

This aint red square baby. Its America and its freedom of speech. So when your looking in your lawyers legal guide look up the defense of libel and slander and you will realize that the defense is the truth!

Whats the matter? You wanna come on here and ridicule good Ole JR but you cant take it yourself?

I can tell you whos not welcome on this resource and it would be YOU.

Look back and see how many times you can count on your granny hand that someone has come to your defense since youve been on here showing your widowed ass and you will find the answer is ZERO.

Ill show you a fucking social engineering nightmare if you wanna start shooting off your mouth about legalities and law suits.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote