View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003   #36
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 17 2003, 11:01 PM
kre8tOr, I'm not here to soothe your insecurities.

Get off my back! It gets god damn old having to defend myself 24/7 when you assholes know nothing about me. I'm sick of dumbshit Gonzo throwing out lies that were on Oprano a year ago. I don't scatter shit about his personal life on the boards.

If you bastards want to act like men and treat me with the respect I deserve, then you will get respect back from me. Until that time, find someone else to attack because I'm sick of it!

You don't want to deal with the real confucy on LeeNoga.com. You tried to get the bitch to come back. What is your problem, KREATOR? I think ANS made a big mistake putting you in charge of whatever they put you in charge of doing. Showing your cock on my thread at Lee's place was about all you can do. It doesn't surprise me that you are friends with Gonzo. AND BABEE, I'M NOBODY'S BITCH!

So return to AdultNetSurprise and pretend you are a somebody!
Search your feelings you know its true....you are my BITCH now!

And you know the little bread crumbs Im starting to drop are nothing but the damn truth.

Your problem with me is that theres no damn dirt for you to root up on me.

So your fascinated with my fur coat and big white belly. Its ok....I havent even begun with the fun. But nice twist to the deflection by answering and refering to me in threads to other people.

Its wayyy too bad that just in a few short days you aint gonna be able to ignore me.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote