View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003   #27
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 17 2003, 11:28 AM
Gonzo, join forces with Mitnick. He is the one who started the lies about me and my family. When you have no defense, it's best to start any old offense you can social engineer into the picture, which is what you are unsuccessfully trying to do. Mitnick turned 40 in August. I think he better concentrate on making money before he ends up in the cracker old folks' home. Being an old hacker/cracker is a death sentence to your youth.

Gonzo, all I know is your name is Gonzo, like Bozo the clown. At least I have a first name. Whether you accept it or not means nothing to me.

You haven't spoken the truth since you came to the boards. You try to imitate Serge who is king of riddles & puzzles. You try so hard to be funny that you end up looking like a fucking jerk. Then you add the coat. What a sad case.

This is the last reply you will receive from me. You are dragging me into a boring black hole. Dig your own holes from now on and stop following me around trying to act like a tough guy. You are turning into a FAT FUCK and maybe even a FAT FELON FUCK for all I know...like Mitnick.

Final Bye Bye
What you want to bet I get more replies?

You cant resist and after all....I got the bait Granma.

BTW you mention Mitnick again so there goes your $50 from KK!
You know you really should think more about the social engineering you love so much. Truth of the matter is I havent made one call to anyone about you.

Ponder this for a second....your privacy has been pierced yet once again.
Their aint no funny involved with this. Im intend to follow you around and torment you just like youve done in the past with folks like Carrie and KK.

Oh and one more thing. I am a fat fuck. Cuz fat guys can fuck. Felon. Nah...give me a few days though....well see if you are.

gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote