View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003   #26
confucy
Members

Gonzo, join forces with Mitnick. He is the one who started the lies about me and my family. When you have no defense, it's best to start any old offense you can social engineer into the picture, which is what you are unsuccessfully trying to do. Mitnick turned 40 in August. I think he better concentrate on making money before he ends up in the cracker old folks' home. Being an old hacker/cracker is a death sentence to your youth.

Gonzo, all I know is your name is Gonzo, like Bozo the clown. At least I have a first name. Whether you accept it or not means nothing to me.

You haven't spoken the truth since you came to the boards. You try to imitate Serge who is king of riddles & puzzles. You try so hard to be funny that you end up looking like a fucking jerk. Then you add the coat. What a sad case.

This is the last reply you will receive from me. You are dragging me into a boring black hole. Dig your own holes from now on and stop following me around trying to act like a tough guy. You are turning into a FAT FUCK and maybe even a FAT FELON FUCK for all I know...like Mitnick.

Final Bye Bye
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote