View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003   #14
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 17 2003, 09:07 AM
Gonzo, start a show with somebody else. You have a tendency to interrupt people's threads with your stupid ass comments. I have been known to do that, too, but I'm trying to keep on track. This thread is about KK's party. KK has never been known for her tact, but I don't see you jumping on her case. Instead, you moon over her.

I have websites, and I bet I make more money than you. Just because I don't choose to line them up like sitting ducks and talk about them non-stop does not mean they don't exist. Just because I don't spread all my legal shit on the boards like when I kicked babenet.com's ass and won, doesn't mean I haven't been in JoeE and Shaw's shoes.

You are nice to me one second, and then you attack me the next for no reason. You can't play with the big boys, so you have chosen to play with the big girls. Well, I don't need your help. Whatever or whomever I am has nothing to do with you.

WHEN YOU START TO BORE ME, YOU ARE HISTORY. Goodbye dumb asshole!
I figured since you loved being center stage id start a show up with you.
See theres more of that selective memory...Ive been known to do that,too,but..... but my ass. What you dont like getting a little blind sided dose of your own medicine? Now its a little warm for you ...I guess you would like to switch back to the topic at hand? As much as Id like to say it I havent jumped or pawed her ass...nor have I mooned her. Dont get jealous though...it does make a new photo idea.

I dont care if you have websites or not. We dont want to hear about em. Ive never been much for duck hunting anyhows.
Careful about talking about shoes though...some people in this thread know their shoes...and which ones aint theirs!

But I tell you what just so you understand who you are playing with. Ill be nice and give you a happy belated birthday since we all missed it on the 8th of this month. What does that make you now.... 62?

Interesting you said that Im history though....researching yours is quite easy.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote