View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003   #8
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 17 2003, 07:31 AM
Gonzo, who didn't get fucked this morning? What is your problem! I really like most of the women I meet on the boards. Do you want a list?

It doesn't matter one bit what you think of me. You and JR throw out a few funny lines...a few funny pictures, and then you attack poor little confucy!

On the boards, I love conflict. I give back much more than you do on the boards. Listen Mr. Furcoat Asshole, if you would stop drinking and lose some weight, you wouldn't feel the need to cross-dress and hide behind a woman's furcoat!

What I find so amusing is that the people who call me an angry bitch are people like you, JR, LadyMischief, LAJ, and a few others who have venom running down their cheeks. You can't take criticism, but boy do you dish it out.

Relax, not all of us want to prance around wearing nametags and t-shirts bearing our names. Some of us actually enjoy being un-noticed. I am not a freak act. I have met many webmasters, and they have protected me. I could list some of the top webmasters who have never been seen once and that doesn't stop their millions from rolling in.

You sound like a jealous old drunken queen. Shame on you for not being able to see between the lines!
Here we go with your typical deflecting bullshit drama act.

Since your so adept at reading all these boards maybe you can re read them again and youll find out that me getting laid is not an issue.

If you like these ladies you sure as fuck have a strange way of showing it.

BTW JR is the photoshop guy not me...so get your deflecting straight.

We are all aware that you thrive on conflict. And thats all you ever have to offer... we aint interested. you got no vested interest in this industry... so why dont you find youa nice hacker or ham radio forum and whine over there.

BTW...Im well aware that Im a fat assed mother fucker. I dont have a drinking problem and if wearing a fur coat makes me a cross dresser then I guess Im just one more step closer to sucking pecker.

And dont drag JR and the rest of those folks into this thread. Im the one that wrote the post not them.

You asked if youd see a name tag at the show and I answered you.

The problem is your totally too stupid to figure out that I really dont give a fuck. But I will tell you that your not the only one that enjoys conflict And I assure if you want some ...come get some. But I dont think youll enjoy the result cuz youll find it at your door step as opposed to being on the boards.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote