View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003   #7
confucy
Members

Gonzo, who didn't get fucked this morning? What is your problem! I really like most of the women I meet on the boards. Do you want a list?

It doesn't matter one bit what you think of me. You and JR throw out a few funny lines...a few funny pictures, and then you attack poor little confucy!

On the boards, I love conflict. I give back much more than you do on the boards. Listen Mr. Furcoat Asshole, if you would stop drinking and lose some weight, you wouldn't feel the need to cross-dress and hide behind a woman's furcoat!

What I find so amusing is that the people who call me an angry bitch are people like you, JR, LadyMischief, LAJ, and a few others who have venom running down their cheeks. You can't take criticism, but boy do you dish it out.

Relax, not all of us want to prance around wearing nametags and t-shirts bearing our names. Some of us actually enjoy being un-noticed. I am not a freak act. I have met many webmasters, and they have protected me. I could list some of the top webmasters who have never been seen once and that doesn't stop their millions from rolling in.

You sound like a jealous old drunken queen. Shame on you for not being able to see between the lines!
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote