View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003   #1
*KK*
Members
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Ok, here's the scoop... Saturday night, Sept 20th.

7 pm, Hustler Hollywood is hosting a reception - the first 150 people get free Hustler grab bags --

8.30 pm until I don't know when -- On the Rox and The Rainbow Room -- Aly and I (with help from ePassporte) are having our birthday at the Roxy, Hustler/Vivid/Cyberage/Holio are putting on the party at The Rainbow Room -- The Festival of Sin, they call it, lol.

Friday nite, Cybersocket is having a party at Rage, I am not sure what the times are on it.

The Sunset Marquis still has some rooms left for Saturday but they are sold out on Friday night. They've got some summer specials going on and are really reasonable on the better rooms for pricing.

Please make sure to RSVP with either http://librasgonewild.com or with someone at one of the other companies involved. People who have RSVP'd will get preferential treatment in the off chance that there are more people there than we think will be attending.

Everyone that has RSVP'd with Aly and myself already will be getting a confirmation email today or tomorrow, please make sure to respond since we need to figure out who's doing what over the weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you guys --
*KK* is offline   Reply With Quote