View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003   #84
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 9 2003, 11:40 AM
Even Sarettah says Carrie has an opinion about everything under the sun, and sticks to those opinions even when she is way off base.
No, that is not what I said...................

I said...........

"I rarely agree with Carrie, but she holds her opinion steadfastly and would rather cut off her nose to spite her face then to kiss someones ass to get what she wants."

That does not mean that she is way off base.... she is a conservative, I am a liberal...... We do not often agree on things political and we both enjoy debating things political.... stertching the mind, so to speak....

Just because I do not agree with someone does not make them wrong....

And as far as Carrie getting her start on Netpond... I don't think so.... Carrie showed up on VNWR back in Spring 2002, as a newbie... She had a lot to offer in the way of knowledge and ideas... She also had a lot to learn, and freely admitted so.... Like I said, she came from the mainstream side of the net, so she needed to learn traffic generation, gallery building, the works... She contributed a lot to VNWR at that point (imho)... Because of her background in the web, she outgrew VNWR fairly quickly... at the same time, as most newbies do, she was finding her way around other boards.... She apparently found the Pond to her liking and turned it into a money making proposition.... There is no fault to be found there....

Like you say Confucy, you hang around the boards for entertainment.... Some of us use the boards as an opportunity to learn or make money....

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote