View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003   #69
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 9 2003, 11:03 AM
One important point I forgot to mention, Sarettah. Kevin Mitnick posted on the boards that he is friends with Gary Kremen and Oprano Serge. Cracker Mitnick said he would ruin me if I messed with him, so I have no choice but to be nice to Gary & Serge. My computer cannot survive another hack attack. h34r:
Well, learn how to protect your computer first of all.....

Second of all, you are now admitting that you will back off of your principles when it suits you....

further, I thought you stated that Mitnick was a lousy hacker...If the only way he can get the info he needs to attack you is by "social engineering", then you should be able to avoid it.....

It does not take a rocket scientist to protect a personal computer from hackers, viruses, etc.... It does however take a little bit of knowledge and awareness.........

You travel the adult webmaster boards which would imply that you consider yourself part of the adult webmaster community... either because you work with Payne, or because of Babe.net or some other reason... I would think that any adult webmaster that has been around as long as you have would have the prerequisite to be able to protect their computer....

But apparently all you know of the net is how to post attacks and whine when you get attacked back.

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote