View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003   #27
confucy
Members

Kimmy, I only see one real picture being used as an avatar in this thread. Miss Lee Noga. Gonzo, I'm not sure you are the real thing in that furcoat. If so, then I will say there are two real life pictures.

If I were doing PR and sales like you, Kimmy, and it was necessary to show my face on the boards, I might do it. Also, if I had a professional photographer who could make me look as good as you, then there might be an incentive for me to pose and post.

I admire those who like to share their pictures. I saw Vick, his wife (exwife), and his son in pictures. I have seen Serge and LL show us some outstanding travel pics with them in the background. Lee Noga shares her fishing pictures with us. Mike and Katie go on photoshoots and share their work and personal pictures with everyone. And I can't leave out Forest. After Hollywood Internext, I never saw so many pictures in my life of one person, Forest. The boards wouldn't be nearly as much fun if people stayed entirely private. I think the world can live without my pictures.

I think it comes down to the fact that I'm not that proud of some of the things I say, but I do speak the truth although Carrie would like to make it look like I live in a dreamworld. I would prefer confucy go faceless. Now if I meet you and I'm Kimberly, I might not mind a picture or two being taken.

Is your birthday party still on schedule, KK?
confucy is offline   Reply With Quote