View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003   #23
Carrie
Eternal Newbie
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Sep 8 2003, 05:01 PM
PD, I'm really partial to *dog avatars* so I have no where to go with you.

You'll learn to love me. Only two people piss me off...Carrie & Lord Aga!
Then I'm in DAMN good company.

Confucy, all of the shit you posted above is lies and you know it. The only things that are true in that diatribe is that I manned the Pond booth in Canada and Florida, and that I sent out a newsletter. The rest of it is all lies.

Post proof of any of it... ANY of it. Go right ahead - surely if it's true, then it can be proven, yes? Go ahead!

I love how you call me a snitch - after you went snooping around in my private websites and then proceeded to send me email after email insulting my family and even bringing my children into it.
After that, it was fair game, baby. Yes, I sent those emails to Meat, who gave them to Aga, who gave them to Serge.
Do I care that Serge outed you? Not one fucking bit. You deserved it. You crossed the line.

And you know what? If anyone would like to see those emails, I've got no qualms WHATSOEVER about posting them publically.

Fuck with my family? You deserve everything you got, and more. I owe you no loyalty, I owe you no respect - you showed me none, and after attacking my family multiple times I decided I'd had enough.

And I'm the one who came out on top of that, which is what's got you so pissed off. Poor little baby.