View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003   #136
DannyCox
I like cheese

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 6 2003, 08:08 AM
Colin, I remember those girls....

There was a little nudity and such, but it was very tame. Especially by todays standards.

Hey all!

Carol doesn't even remember that picture! Anyone know who any of the other girls are? The only person we recognize is dear old "Joe Liberty" (Lovey - only the old-timers will remember that one!)

The shows have changed quite a bit, and not to my liking. That's one of the main reasons I send people down and only attend occasionally. You can see it in the various message boards, with 90% of the "webmasters" talking about parties, and not the show or business. Yes, we'll like to party, and we have had some great ones (Carol & Serge naked in the pool at MikeAI's party in Florida in 1998)

The first party I can remember was the one JoeE held at the Clarion, when he had the strippers dancing on the tables. That's when his credit card wouldn't cover the cost (it was a lot higher than expected), and the hotel wouldn't take his check and anted to throw him out. Too funny! (for us at least).

I've always preferred the smaller, more intimate suite parties and receptions. You can have fun, hang with the people you like, and get some real business done. Ah, the good old days (Christ, I sound like my father!)

Danny
DannyCox is offline   Reply With Quote