View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003   #25
Peaches
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

It's very easy to go the shows and not attend the wild parties. I was at the GFY thing but only for about an hour (long enough to see the pissing though ). I was at the Topbucks party but had no desire to watch what was going on onstage, so I didn't. I stayed on "The other side of the black curtain" most of the time That party clearly stated that there would be sex shows. It was the GFY party that ticked me off, I guess, since I THOUGHT it was a semi-low key affair as a meet and greet warm up. Pissing on floors and walls was NOT what I expected and I daresay Lensman and CE didn't either.

What worries me is that now the wilder parties will have to be topped by some. But again - I just won't attend - no biggie.

Another thing is that a lot of these hardcore sex parties are run by those that produce their own content. It can be argued that they ARE doing business by shooting and then selling the pictures/vids on their sites.

I saw little drug use and only pot. There WERE police all around the Westin and also at the Topbucks party. I would GUESS that if hard drugs were being consumed in their site, they'd take care of it on an individual basis, not arrest everyone at the party.

To sum it up, I'm an old lady and I stay on the fringe of these things and do the small dinners/parties. It's worked out well so far for me.