View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003   #1
Mike AI
Administrator
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

It amazes me how much this industry has changed, and how the conventions and parties have changed as well.

I remember the first show I went to in Orlando... it was a pretty low key affair, the only real party I remember being outside the hotel was thrown by Python at a local strip club. This convention is the one where everyone was a newbie, and lots of great friendships and business associates were made.

This last show, I strolled over to the GFY Boat party to say hello to Lensman, and I was pretty distrubed at what I saw....

The rest of them are here http://joinrightnow.com/pictures/03-08-04/index_7.html

When I saw this unfold in front of me on the ship, I knew it was time to leave.... the guy also pissed all over the boat as well.

This is the problem with our industry.... there is a lack of professionalism... there is a group of people who are more thrilled to be part of the show, then understand that this is a BUSINESS!!

I am far from a prude, and if people want to urinate on each other, or in cups ands drink it in private... I am all for it.... but to do it at a party, a "business party", that is why this industry continue to head South quickly!

- End of RANT!

Make big money on your Domains! Why wait 40 days to get paid with the other guys? Parked.com pays the most for your traffic, and cuts checks twice a month!
Mike AI is offline   Reply With Quote