View Single Post
Old 07-03-2003   #19
DaveM
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Sickfuck@Jul 3 2003, 07:58 AM
Ah yes, Teen Idols. Mine was always Stevie Nicks.

I have some wonderful memories of me and Stevie. The best one was probably back a long time ago, on July 2, 2003 to be exact. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I had my fleetwood Mac poster out. I had blackened out all of the faces except for the love of my life, sweet Stevie. I placed the poster on the floor at the head of my bed.

Then I went and did my grocery shopping. I wandered through the store, picking my purchases carefully, the whole time thinking aboud the beautiful vision that awaited me in my garret back home. I bought the wine, I bought the candles, I bought 2 punds of butter and I finally picked out the piece de resistance, a fine 2 pound plump little tyson fryer.

I arrived home full of anticipation. I ran upstairs to make sure that my sweetheart had not left. Much to my delight, she was waiting right where I had left her. I poured some wine for each of us. I lit the candles. Then I prepared the plump little fryer (the tyson version, not Stevie) by placing the 2 pounds of butter in her wonderful cavity. I placed her in the microwave and heated her for 5 minutes, enough that she was warm and juicy, but not hot or overcooked.

Then I put the CD into my cd player, plugged in the headphones and prepared for my date with destiny. I located the proper track and cranked the volume to 50. I placed the little tyson bird strategically on the bed with the neck hole up. I positioned myself to get maximum penetration while still allowing Stevie to look me right in the eyes. I took a sip of wine and proceeded to provide the love of my life with a fuck session that neither she or I will ever forget. It was wonderous, it was joyful, it was beyond the imagination.

She told me to give me her leather. I gave her all of my leather, time after time, each time she screamed at me "TAKE FROM ME MY LACE". I happily obliged, with each stroke removing a little more of her lace. I thought she was fragile and told her so, she replied that "she tries not to be but that she was searching for something she couldn't see". I told her I would give her something that she could see and proceeded to jam my leather all the way into her slippery, greasy, boney little hole. She said that I sould shatter her heart with words and that I was impossible to follow, I told her not to worry because I would always take the lead, burying my lether yet further into her willing little love hole. She said she had her own life and that she was stronger than I knew but that she had a feeling that when I walked into the room that I wouldn't be walking out the door. I told her that her lace was mine forever and she could have all the leather she could handle. Once again she told me "give to me your leather, all of it, now. I want your leather, give it to me, give it to me. Take my fucking lace, take it". I gathered speed, humping her lace as hard as I could, giving her all the leather I could. She started screaming "GIVE TO ME YOUR LEATHER", she started twirling while screaming "TAKE FROM ME MY LACE, TAKE FROM ME MY LACE TAKE FROM ME MY LACE". I reached full slamming speed at that point and just as I filled her lovely little hole with my hot splungy juices, her voice faded, repeating over and over again, "lovers forever face to face, lovers forever face to face lovers forever face to face". We laid together there for quite a while, my leather totally gone, any vestige of her lace totally destroyed. We fell asleep together that way.

After a while, I woke up. Cleaned up the room and sat down to eat a wonderful chicken dinner.