View Single Post
Old 06-26-2003   #5
*KK*
Members
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Paypal has my number, we've had dealings in the past, so I don't question that part, I even was at their conference in San Francisco. Coupled with the fact that they want the documents faxed to a number I know to be in their building in Omaha, that's not a concern.

What bothers me is that they are asking for information as if I wanted a merchant account of my own instead of using their service. If I wanted a merchant account, it's not like I couldn't go get those from most anyplace, I think I have connections there

What I am trying to discern is why they now want this information, what they will do to us if I don't give them this information, and how long it will take them to do it to us.

I understand their need to legitimize their dealings on some levels, I don't really see that we are all that high volume of an account, tho maybe I'm using apples instead of oranges, but it's still bothering me.

I'm also more than a little ticked off that they market this as some sort of personalized service they are going to give us in exchange, no more calling into cs, direct line to this guy (never mind that I already have two direct lines in and one is way up on the food chain) when in reality they are just trying to collect information.

I realize too that alot of our money comes from overseas so if this is their way of satisfying the Patriot Act they should just come out and say so. I just want to understand what it is they are looking for or at out of this.
*KK* is offline   Reply With Quote