View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003   #120
cj
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

JR, you really are an idiot

if the only asset you have retained in your company is the phone number of the models, i am very surprised that someone as intuitive as you can miss so much potential value.

in a total smart assed attempt at reducing the value of someone else's business (which, fyi, had gathered assets other than phone numbers over its several years of operation), you made yourself look so stupid that the only thing of value you see in your business is the phone number of a model.

i would be happy to show you how to increase the value of your business by archiving video and stills of every session with every model so that your members can browse the archives while your models sit around and twirl their hair in the live shows. being that your live upsell shows are already in many members areas, it shouldn't be too hard (even for an idiot like yourself), to a ) build a plugin for a fee for paysite owners b ) add this as a feature to your pay per minute feeds for selling a lot more minutes

when I have finished working with you to build that service (which would take you 2 minutes to do for yourself), i will take your business and move it to my servers and put the content in all of my paysites and you can go fuck yourself.

... because, like you said, your business is nothing but a bunch of phone numbers of models who don't show up

cj is offline   Reply With Quote