Old 06-19-2003   #107
Forest
FFN PERSONAL TRAINER
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Quote:
Originally posted by Hooper@Jun 17 2003, 06:40 PM
Quote:
so there's lots of brown nosers ready to jump to his defense
I think it's more a matter of the fact that you and forest who appear to be a team on this issue are throwing general allegations and attacking personal character without making reference to the specific bad deeds he did.

Perhaps if everybody here knew the dirty details of why you were both angry it would be a different story.

Cmon.. ya'll both know better than to piss without details. Just saying "he's a bad dude" doesnt exactly make for a strong argument.. and the fact that he did coke and hit people hardly seperates him from a lot of other people in this biz.

I'd like to know what this is really about.
ok details

JoeE called Serge looking for some help with live cams and did he know anyone serge gave him my number

joee called me on a sunday morning and first tried to bad mouth people i currently do buisness with so I would move my cams and think their program was in trouble.

2nd offered me a LAUGHABLE flat per hour rate for my studios

3rd said he would pay me to bring him studios that HE would pay them a flat rate NOT their per minute earnings and pay me the commission on what ever deal i brought him

I trusted joe and gave him a flat rate for the studios I would bring to him.

Talked to the studios owners...worked out the deal

sent joee his e-mail address

Joe then went behind my back on the AGREED flat rate and cut a different deal with the studio owner thus cutting me completely out of the deal

NEITHER of them new anything about each other prior to my intro..

Joee now wants to pay me a commission on His Profit

What a fucking joke...

I have all of joee's e-mails to me AND the e-mails he sent to the studio owner cutting me out of the deal and setting it up directly with him at the same time whispering sweet nothings in my ear

Now i have TONS of other info on Joee's thefts from other cam models and studio owners

It will all come out in the wash

Need design work done? CLICK the SIG!
118156620-icq Forest AT silverclouddesign.com
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote