View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003   #39
XXXPhoto
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 16 2003, 10:27 AM

Just about everyone who was in the business was at that show and met including the possum flash eating XXXPhoto and the where is he now poster kid Brett Wright
Flesh Vick, not flash...lol... and stop flippin guys shit about Claudia, she gives great nakid backrubs PLUS I hear tell she blew Uncle Sam... shall I post a picture??

Fall of 96 was in college and started building sites for hotels and motels in Branson; then whipped out a site that Beth was kind enough to list at the top of PK's listings (AAAAGoodtime 4 A Goodtime)... hehehe

Surfed around whois alot calling folks outta the blue. Hooked up with Bangwang that way in early 97 (and Vick too later that year). Started working at YNOT doing the webmaster resources and folding thousands of fucking tshirts at the conventions... anyone else have ones from the first shows? ...lol

First time I saw Serge was in an elevator in Orlando in fall of 97. One look at him and I jokingly thought that's GOT to be Serge...lol... He might be taking folks out for wine and steaks now, but I'll never forget that IHOP breakfast he treated me to in Daytona... That mean old Russian took and showed me the ocean for the first time (and them red speedos) and it's one of my best memories from shows... lol

Intersmart.com - Avatars, Favorite Icons, Custom Smilies,
Cartoon Caricatures and more...
XXXPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote