View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003   #17
Peaches
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

I started in the adult biz back in 1993 being the "right hand man" for the owner of one of the largest 900 providers. Ed Kinsley started the first internet site that I was aware of and our rooms in Canada provided the models for his cam. That was 1995?

When the feds arrived, I left there and R_n, who had been one of our customers, offered me a job doing the customer service for CE. This was November 1996. I also sifted pictures pulled from newsgroups for the guy that started Mr. Cash (who's an old friend of mine from WAY back).

In July 1997 I bought my first domain (had to look it up ), southernsluts.com I can't find the original stuff for it, but Sharky did my header for me and Sammi was one of the first people I traded links with. And of course, when Serge did his "link" experiment I linked with Natasha and Masha, or whatever their names were

I stopped working for CE around the summer of 1998, did some sales work for Mr. Cash for a bit (I was Candy Graham if anyone remembers), and then just did my freesites.

I fondly remember the days when you could get a listing in AltaVista in a few minutes, ditto with Yahoo, and a listing in DMOZ ended up in AOL and brought in $$$$ [sigh] The memories.