View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003   #217
Vick
Celebrating Company's Success with A Beer From Mini Bar
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

You know what I'm going do?
I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertable - hot pink with whaleskin hubcaps and all-leather interior and big brown baby seal eyes for the headlights.
I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115mph, getting one mile per gallon, sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned nonbiodegradable containers.
When I'm done suckin' down those greaseball burgers, I'm gonna toss the Styrofoam container right out the side and there ain't a goddamned thing anybody can do about it.
You know why?
Because we got the bombs, that's why.
Two words nuclear fuckin weapons, okay?
Russia, Czechslovakia, Romania - they can have all the democracy they want, have a big democracy cakewalk walk through the middle of Tianamen Square and it won't make a lick of difference because we've got the bombs, okay?!

John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen.
And as soon as we find a cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off.
You know why?
Have you ever taken a cold shower?
Well multiply that by 15,000,000 times - thats how pissed off the Duke's gonna be.
I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes and Lee Marvin and Sam Peckinpah and a case of whisky and drive down to Texas...

I'm an ASSHOLE

Pssst Click the Button Above

I once wanted to be a Gynecologist
But I couldn't find an opening
Vick is offline   Reply With Quote