View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003   #135
Vick
Celebrating Company's Success with A Beer From Mini Bar
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Some very well expressed and thought provoking posts here over the last few pages
Which proves my point that good strong viable ideas and concepts will stand up on their own merits even in the face of opposition

CJ - Could you please share more information why you feel this way? -
"the answer is you would not defend us until our assets were at risk, then you'd jump in and help on the condition that you own or control our assets"

also could someone (maybe The Other Steve or CJ) - please show me where I can find a synopsis of information related to Australia was victim to a terrorist attack (in bali) which lost 170 (mostly) australian lives due to our immediate and very public support of usa?
Also any information regarding the concerns that Australia has regarding possible conflicts with Indonesia and (the possibility of a) lack of support from the USA

I'm lazy and you are better versed in this area than I and I would like to know more about it

At this point and time Australia and the UK are the USA's only allies and if Australian's feel the US would not support them in kind (which we should!!) I'd like to know more about it and the causes and conditions

Pssst Click the Button Above

I once wanted to be a Gynecologist
But I couldn't find an opening
Vick is offline   Reply With Quote