View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003   #27
RawAlex
Members
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Quote:
As for ideas and concepts discussed here, maybe it is Darwinism and the weak ideas and concepts die out. If an idea or concept is strong enough when presented to intelligent minds even of opposition the idea would be received/stand on it's own merits
No Vick, I have to disagree - it isn't strong idea / weak idea - but rather us / them at work. As mentioned, too many of the discussions sink to "your a moron" or "your on drugs" rather than discussing the idea. The presenter of the idea is belittled, not the idea.

That's why I won't discuss it or go into details - every word I use is being used as proof that I am a moron, not that my ideas are good or bad. That is very sad indeed... you know, sooner or later, everyone will have the same opinion... because anyone with a different opinion will do what I (and many before me) have done... stop talking about it.

Colin, how's that scorecard coming on past discussions? Any news to report?

Alex
Let's go to the edge of disaster Push the pedal and go a little faster Let's slam into a wall at ramming speed Let's go to the edge of a mountain Jump off and lets start countin' Hit the ground and tell me if it bleeds
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote