View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003   #22
Vick
Celebrating Company's Success with A Beer From Mini Bar
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Gentlemen I am being taken a little of out context here
in no way did I equate the news footage of dancing in the streets to celebrate the attack on 9/11 with Canadians
I did give the example of the celebration of the deaths of Americans as an extreme example of American bashing

Beyond that I am guilty of Canadian bashing, I did it just the other day to the extent of if Canadians don't like what the US is going to do they should stay out of our business and do the things they do well

Further I have had the pleasure of meeting Raw Alex in person on a few occasions. Alex, in person is very bright, intelligent, personable and a good conversationalist (in addition to knowing the where the best bars are)

However over the past few years (and I will say it is lesser now as Alex often tempers his statements to include the Western Hemisphere) Alex has perhaps come across with sentiments that could be seen as questioning America and the frequency and perhaps intent of these statements could be seen as somewhat anti-american

As for ideas and concepts discussed here, maybe it is Darwinism and the weak ideas and concepts die out. If an idea or concept is strong enough when presented to intelligent minds even of opposition the idea would be received/stand on it's own merits

Pssst Click the Button Above

I once wanted to be a Gynecologist
But I couldn't find an opening
Vick is offline   Reply With Quote