View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003   #10
RawAlex
Members
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Colin, let me just start out by saying that even the question you ask is so loaded as to not deserve a reply. "Hate it or love it" implies that either I am in or I am out. No abilty to love some of it, hate some of it, and feel nothing about most of it.

I don't have that black and white view of my own country, so why should I have it about yours?

Sorry, your question is yet again (as CJ pointed out) another dull attempt to get me to post up an opinion you don't like, so that you can attack the person, not the idea. That is what most world events / political / international discussions have come down to here, and honestly, it's dull as white toast no butter.

More importantly, I am saddened when I receive email from people who use to post "opposing" views that have stopped because they too have become tired of being the "whipping boy" (or is that "whipping person"?) for the mob.

Ideas are like children, inbreeding makes them dumber - the less people in the idea gene pool, the more likely you are to be discussing self-serving nonsense.

Alex
Let's go to the edge of disaster Push the pedal and go a little faster Let's slam into a wall at ramming speed Let's go to the edge of a mountain Jump off and lets start countin' Hit the ground and tell me if it bleeds
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote