View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003   #30
cj
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

fuck banners & branding and threads that die with no responses ...

my ideal resource advertising package teaches the webmasters how to fill in my signup form! show me the webmasters!!!!

the single best idea for generating webmasters to an advertiser is beta brigade ..... meat, aga .... wtf happened to it??!?!?

serge, the things that have always set oprano aside as a place to advertise

* exclusivity ... on the old board, you couldn't include a signature that didn't have a link back or spambot (or sergebot) would change the link or ask for a return link ... this board is just full of giant banners (heather!!! :P ) of programs that don't pay oprano any money.

now before anyone gets too excited and starts pissing about how much they do for oprano so why should they have to pay money .... *yawn* freebies don't help the advertisers who spend thousands of dollars to buy a measly 468x60 piece of real estate

* the support of oprano owners ... when a sponsor advertises at oprano, they are recommended and pushed privately by serge and mike. this part will never change, and is worth more than the branding of the banner spot

* quality & mentality of webmasters ... every announcement here has brought me more business than all other resources added together.

* oh yeah, and the banner on the top of the board is cool too i suppose ...
cj is offline   Reply With Quote