Oprano Adult Industry Forums

Oprano Adult Industry Forums (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Legacy Archived Main Board (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   And then there were 3 ... (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=32362)

Sausage 11-26-2003 09:24 AM

Wonder who will be left standing last.

Hope it's not IBILL.

Trev 11-26-2003 09:30 AM

Epoch has my vote for last standing... I don't think a processor can go through what they did and come back stronger and not be the favorite :D

Sausage 11-26-2003 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trev@Nov 26 2003, 06:38 AM
Epoch has my vote for last standing... I don't think a processor can go through what they did and come back stronger and not be the favorite :D
Even though IBIll are slimey bastards at best, dont underestimate them. They have the skill to make deals, a parent company with punch, and a lot of history in processing.

They could well be the last man standing by virtue of them cutting a deal with Visa or MC.

But I agree ... would love to see Epoch survive long term.

Oh yeah, I left CCBill out because they are only a solution if you are playing 'paysites' imho.

:rolleyes: :biglaugh:

Trev 11-26-2003 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sausage@Nov 26 2003, 04:42 PM
Oh yeah, I left CCBill out because they are only a solution if you are playing 'paysites' imho.

Hahahahah :okthumb: :okthumb:

Thats got to be a pearl in someway :D

Wizzo 11-26-2003 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trev+Nov 26 2003, 09:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Nov 26 2003, 09:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Sausage@Nov 26 2003, 04:42 PM

Hahahahah :okthumb: :okthumb:

Thats got to be a pearl in someway :D[/b][/quote]
Indeed! :wnw:

Carrie 11-26-2003 10:00 AM

I know they haven't paid people in months and have been refusing to answer the phone... did they finally put out an official notice somewhere? Got a link?

TheEnforcer 11-26-2003 10:03 AM

Damn.. another one bites the dust.

Sausage 11-26-2003 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 26 2003, 07:08 AM
I know they haven't paid people in months and have been refusing to answer the phone... did they finally put out an official notice somewhere? Got a link?
Yeah they are fucked up ... but I think they are attempting to go out with a little class. Not sure if it's public yet .... lemme check GFY ;)

icq me

Hooper 11-26-2003 10:19 AM

They havent processed a rebill in weeks and I just confirmed that we havent received a payment from them in over a month.

Not a biggie since they were just a backup processor, but a pain in the ass none the less.

CCbill is a good company, we've used them for years and they've always paid on time.

Evil Chris 11-26-2003 10:22 AM

Sad news.... PSW is a solid crew.

Carrie 11-26-2003 10:27 AM

No word of it on their site, but here's the email they allegedly sent out:

Due to circumstances beyond our control, PSW Billing has been forced to cease processing.

This situation has caused great distress for our staff, and of course for our clients.
We appreciate the continued support and positive feedback from our concerned friends and collegues as we continue our fight on the legal front.

PSW will remain in business and continue to fight for clients' funds for as long as it takes. All clients will be paid in full as funds are released by the banks. We will keep you informed in future emails.

Rest assured that any outstanding payouts due to you are currently 100% intact and have not been fined or assessed in any way. Our lawyers are working diligently to have all funds released and available for immediate payout as we receive them. We truly appreciate your patience in bearing with us while this is being sorted out. We understand the hardship this has placed on everyone, so please understand that we are doing everything in our power to get your money to you as quickly as possible.

As a sign of good faith, PSW has made arrangements for a smooth transition of your accounts to Jettis, at a deeply discounted rate of 12%. This rate is guaranteed for 6 months from activation. In addition, Jettis has agreed to maintain the discounted rate of 12% for as long as your chargeback ratio stays below .75%.

All that is needed from you to take advantage of the 12% rate is to reply to this email with the URLs you wish to setup. We will facilitate the transfer of your account to Jettis as quickly and smoothly as possible.

Again, although we have ceased processing, our remaining staff will be continuing to 'fight the fight' for this industry, and to retrieve 100% of your funds.

We hope to have your continued support through these difficult times.

Sincerely,
PSW Billing

Sausage 11-26-2003 11:10 AM

Yep .. thats the letter carrie.

BradShaw 11-26-2003 11:54 AM

How many processors has CECASH killed over the years?

Winetalk.com 11-26-2003 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BradShaw@Nov 26 2003, 12:02 PM
How many processors has CECASH killed over the years?
5?

Mike AI 11-26-2003 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Evil Chris@Nov 26 2003, 10:30 AM
Sad news.... PSW is a solid crew.
You mean was....

Fletch XXX 11-26-2003 12:28 PM

Another one bites the dust.