Oprano Adult Industry Forums

Oprano Adult Industry Forums (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Legacy Archived Main Board (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   What ever happened to..... (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=95015)

softball 02-11-2012 01:42 AM

What ever happened to.....

JenniDahling....

Serge Birbrair....

Mike AI......

Sabby....

Nick@ilynx....

webfatha...er..whatever...

that dragon dude...sorry, my memory is foggy on his nick...

12 clicks....

all the loudmouths from ancient internet history.

well...you get the idea....anyone know or wonder about anyone else?

will76 02-14-2012 10:32 PM

Re: What ever happened to.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhetorical (Post 839569)
JenniDahling....

Serge Birbrair....

Mike AI......

Sabby....

Nick@ilynx....

webfatha...er..whatever...

that dragon dude...sorry, my memory is foggy on his nick...

12 clicks....

all the loudmouths from ancient internet history.

well...you get the idea....anyone know or wonder about anyone else?

12Clicks is still around, still posing like he is the owner and making lots of money.... and spouting out the same 20 year old lame come backs.

gonzo 02-16-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will76 (Post 839574)
12Clicks is still around, still posing like he is the owner and making lots of money.... and spouting out the same 20 year old lame come backs.

Ask Mojo

will76 02-19-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 839587)
Ask Mojo

I just did, He said Ronnie boy was making him a coffee and about to pick up his dry cleaning for him.

softball 02-23-2012 11:26 AM

bump...I think this is my first ever Oprano bump

Evil Chris 03-22-2012 11:30 AM

Here you go Grammy. Tissues are right beside you.

softball 03-22-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Chris (Post 839680)
Here you go Grammy. Tissues are right beside you.

Nice Evil, a montage of cities you can't afford to visit....lol. I think I have been to most of them and will prolly be back. Dude, you gotta up your game. Going from adult webmaster conference to conference....in the US is not what we who do it, consider travelling. Even Serge Oprano who travels the world in the back of a tour bus does better than that. BTW, in two weeks I will be in the Caribbean after an eight week travelling hiatus after Thailand and the Maldives. You, will prolly be working in Phoenix....sucks to be you. I mean it really sucks to be you. Of all the lamers I have met in this biz, you are near the top of the heap.
OK...1...2....3....another drive by from Evil...or will this be the final post? Hmmm will check out his desperation posts at Netpond. How long will this latest "job" last? Prolly another month or two like all the others. Dude, you don't even have the balls to post your ever rotating sig here. So busted.

Evil Chris 04-11-2012 01:52 PM

haha... Grammy you love me.

You want to BE ME. :)

softball 04-12-2012 12:00 PM

another Evil drive by. Why, exactly, would I want to be you? So I can pretend to bleed blue?

softball 05-11-2012 11:56 AM

Sabby is back? Is she really dissing Serge at the zoo? Is it really Sabby? Is she still crazy? Will she ever post on Oprano again? Sabby on Oprano?

Hell Puppy 05-21-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhetorical (Post 839791)
Sabby is back? Is she really dissing Serge at the zoo? Is it really Sabby? Is she still crazy? Will she ever post on Oprano again? Sabby on Oprano?

....someone grab a telephone pole and make her prove it is really her.

softball 05-21-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hell Puppy (Post 839804)

fuck me, I just spit up my beer.:rotflmao1

gonzo 05-22-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hell Puppy (Post 839804)

SHe would want you to build a site tour for her first only to let you know that she didnt have releases or 2257 docs for anyone after you had it done and spent the money.

softball 05-22-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 839806)
SHe would want you to build a site tour for her first only to let you know that she didnt have releases or 2257 docs for anyone after you had it done and spent the money.

Hell, she only lives down the road a piece....I could deliver the pole.

bxy 07-28-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Nice Evil, a montage of cities you can't afford to visit....lol. I think I have been to most of them and will prolly be back. Dude, you gotta up your game. Going from adult webmaster conference to conference....in the US is not what we who do it, consider travelling. Even Serge Oprano who travels the world in the back of a tour bus does better than that. BTW, in two weeks I will be in the Caribbean after an eight week travelling hiatus after Thailand and the Maldives. You, will prolly be working in Phoenix....sucks to be you. I mean it really sucks to be you. Of all the lamers I have met in this biz, you are near the top of the heap.
OK...1...2....3....another drive by from Evil...or will this be the final post? Hmmm will check out his desperation posts at Netpond. How long will this latest "job" last? Prolly another month or two like all the others. Dude, you don't even have the balls to post your ever rotating sig here. So busted.
Caribbean, haven't been there in a moment, Stopping by St Thomas? Does Sue still great the ships? If so tell her jb says hi, but I'm still scared of her screen porch. :)