Oprano Adult Industry Forums

Oprano Adult Industry Forums (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Legacy Archived Main Board (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Where are they now? (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=95203)

gonzo 08-13-2013 11:25 AM

Where are they now?

http://www.whosarrested.com/assets/m...jpg?1357109963

http://www.whosarrested.com/ohio/war...everett-morris

Toby 08-13-2013 03:20 PM

Re: Where are they now?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

softball 08-13-2013 06:20 PM

ah yeah....hoping for a youtube epiphany.

Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you’re gonna have to serve somebody

gonzo 08-15-2013 10:19 AM

I think thats the worlds first dreadmullet.... or at least the first one Ive ever seen.
And Ive seen a LOT of mullets.

softball 08-15-2013 05:05 PM

Its interesting how much respect complete fuck ups got back in the day. What is even more interesting is to see who is still around and actually making a living at this.

gonzo 08-16-2013 05:21 PM

Endangering kids... hes got no respect from me.

softball 08-16-2013 06:13 PM

geez....I didn't notice the kid thing. I am assuming that is something to do with his own children. Wow. I only met him once....years ago in Toronto, and he seemed ok, but a lot of coke up his nose and total failures since then, I guess.

gonzo 08-16-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhetorical (Post 840573)
geez....I didn't notice the kid thing. I am assuming that is something to do with his own children. Wow. I only met him once....years ago in Toronto, and he seemed ok, but a lot of coke up his nose and total failures since then, I guess.

Coke is the least of his worries.

softball 09-25-2013 08:00 PM

It all happens so fast when you are not looking. Good thing we work in a recession proof business. I really mean that. It is. It just isn't theft proof.

RawAlex 09-25-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhetorical (Post 840597)
It all happens so fast when you are not looking. Good thing we work in a recession proof business. I really mean that. It is. It just isn't theft proof.

It's not idiot proof either...

Jayman is a pretty cool guy but let's just say he has "issues", hopefully he can find a way to resolution - which may be nothing more than cutting off the dreads, shedding some pounds, and getting back into the real world. Everyone has to grow up, at least a bit (unless you have an adult diaper / baby / infantilism fetish... that's your problem not mine!).

EmporerEJ 10-22-2013 11:01 AM

Couldn't it be editied to, like, 4 minutes? That way..........you know.........maybe I could watch it..........without........jamming spikes in my ears.
I remember meeting him at a show. seemed an Ok guy. never did business with him, i don't think?

softball 10-26-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmporerEJ (Post 840608)
Couldn't it be editied to, like, 4 minutes? That way..........you know.........maybe I could watch it..........without........jamming spikes in my ears.
I remember meeting him at a show. seemed an Ok guy. never did business with him, i don't think?

I was just wondering where you were now actually. How's that sex machine coming along?

gonzo 10-27-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmporerEJ (Post 840608)
never did business with him, i don't think?

Do you have $40 to give him so he can buy a coin on Ebay?

EmporerEJ 11-05-2013 01:36 PM

HELLOOOO!!!!!
HELLO.....Hello....hello....hello.......

softball 11-08-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmporerEJ (Post 840622)
HELLOOOO!!!!!
HELLO.....Hello....hello....hello.......

so Emp...are you still making your machine?

RawAlex 01-09-2014 07:51 AM

For what it's worth, the last slivers of the original Jaymancash program seem to have folded, program and sites all gone.

Toby 01-09-2014 10:11 AM

There have been peeps on GFY hunting 3xTom for money owed. Looks like his ThatOneProgram is pretty much just an empty shell. Most sites also dead, TrishaUptown is billing through CCBill.

Never figured 3xTom for the type to take the money and run.

RawAlex 01-10-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 840639)
Never figured 3xTom for the type to take the money and run.

I'm not sure there was any money left to run with... there was a whole lot of ugly lawsuits and stuff over the last few years, I am guessing here but I suspect it's a case of fighting over the crumbs of another internet spoiled feast.

The way things are being shut down and "handed to the accountants" makes it sound mostly like there isn't any money left in the companies, that it all pretty much ran out. 3xTom might have made bank and put it away, but you can never really tell.