Oprano Adult Industry Forums

Oprano Adult Industry Forums (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Legacy Archived Main Board (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   confucy, is it true? (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=31355)

Winetalk.com 10-09-2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 12:07 PM
Everyone, take a deep breath, put in a Barney video, and
STOP YOUR FUCKING BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

:yowsa:

voodooo,
will you bitch if I serve lobsters on Sunday instead of steakes?
;-)))

gonzo 10-09-2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 09:07 AM

Dont you have a lawsuit or something to be bitching about?

gonzo 10-09-2003 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 09:05 AM
I'll make you a promise. Your picture will never be placed on the same wall with Mitnick's. But, if you ever end up in jail, the promise is invalidated! :rolleyes:
I can get you a reservation at any prison in Georgia.... I can look up your SS# and do the arrangements if youd like.

voodooman 10-09-2003 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Oct 9 2003, 11:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Oct 9 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 12:07 PM

voodooo,
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Serge,

I always bring my steak, you know this by now.

:nyanya:

Peaches 10-09-2003 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 01:05 PM
I'll make you a promise. Your picture will never be placed on the same wall with Mitnick's. But, if you ever end up in jail, the promise is invalidated! :rolleyes:
Can he call you collect and socially engineer you from a distance? :)

When I was working for a 0+ company, our biggest cash cow was prison payphones. They'd jack the prices up where my company and the prison would make quite a tidy sum off inmates calling collect. And per you, Mitnick called quite often. How much $$$ were you socially engineered out of? :unsure:

Trev 10-09-2003 01:03 PM

Ahh for fucks sake fuck all you fucking fuckers!!!

:P

voodooman 10-09-2003 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trev@Oct 9 2003, 11:11 AM
Ahh for fucks sake fuck all you fucking fuckers!!!

No.

Peaches 10-09-2003 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 01:07 PM

I'm headed to May-retta - I'll have plenty to bitch out when I get back. :P Want me to email you so you can enjoy it w/o sharing my "bitchy" joy with the rest of the class? :)

Trev 10-09-2003 01:05 PM

I'm starting a new program:

Pay-Per-Mitnick

with Confucy around using it soooo much I'm on to a winner, I just know it

sarettah 10-09-2003 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trev+Oct 9 2003, 11:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Oct 9 2003, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -sarettah@Oct 9 2003, 05:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--confucy
Quote:

@Oct 9 2003, 11:39 AM
Sarettah, do I ask you to back up every comment you make?

You don't have to, I usually back it up on my own.....

And when called on it, I ALWAYS back it up...OR back down if I made a mistake.....

But then again, I have ethics and care about my reputation.....

I use zip drives to back-up everything these days :awinky:[/b][/quote]
dvd-rw myself ...................... :yowsa:

voodooman 10-09-2003 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 9 2003, 11:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 9 2003, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 01:07 PM

I'm headed to May-retta - I'll have plenty to bitch out when I get back. :P Want me to email you so you can enjoy it w/o sharing my "bitchy" joy with the rest of the class? :)[/b][/quote]
I want you to email me just so I can say I DO talk to ladies.

:okthumb:

confucy 10-09-2003 01:06 PM

Trev, what do you want from me? Are you joining the "Follow Confucy" gang? Are you upset because I have been ignoring you? Do you want me to invade your privacy and do some research on you like Sarettah and Gonzo have done on me? Would that make you happy? Just tell me what you want! Telling me to shut up and disappear is not an option. Plus, you would miss me, and you would track me down on Setgo and take your stabs at me there.

I have been easy on you because you will soon be a father and you have a pretty wife. This should be a happy time for you, so you should post on the happy threads and keep a smile on your face. :D

voodooman 10-09-2003 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gonzo+Oct 9 2003, 11:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Oct 9 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 09:07 AM

Dont you have a lawsuit or something to be bitching about?[/b][/quote]
Ooops, sorry,

didnt mean to pass you up as if you wasnt even there.

NO!!! I do not.

But if you wanna join us Sunday At Serge's house, I'll
edumacate you on a thing or two about a thing or two.

Winetalk.com 10-09-2003 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by voodooman+Oct 9 2003, 12:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Oct 9 2003, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Oct 9 2003, 11:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--voodooman
Quote:

@Oct 9 2003, 12:07 PM

voodooo,
;-)))

Serge,

:nyanya:[/b][/quote]
leave your tube steak home!
;_)))

Trev 10-09-2003 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sarettah@Oct 9 2003, 06:13 PM
So at least we can both back-up our claims/statement/allegations/truths/untruths and whatever else we might wanna back-up :D

gonzo 10-09-2003 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by voodooman+Oct 9 2003, 09:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Oct 9 2003, 09:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -gonzo@Oct 9 2003, 11:09 AM
Quote:

@Oct 9 2003, 09:07 AM

Ooops, sorry,

NO!!! I do not.

:P[/b][/quote]
Nah Id better pass. I woudlnt know how to act eating lobster at Serge's house. Ive gotten quite fat and sassy from them Flanders Burgers at Joe E's

Peaches 10-09-2003 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trev+Oct 9 2003, 01:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Oct 9 2003, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Oct 9 2003, 06:13 PM
So at least we can both back-up our claims/statement/allegations/truths/untruths and whatever else we might wanna back-up :D[/b][/quote]
I'm feverishly backing up all the skeletons Confucy says I have in my past so I can delete them off my computer! :o

Trev 10-09-2003 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 06:14 PM
Trev, what do you want from me? Are you joining the "Follow Confucy" gang? Are you upset because I have been ignoring you? Do you want me to invade your privacy and do some research on you like Sarettah and Gonzo have done on me? Would that make you happy? Just tell me what you want! Telling me to shut up and disappear is not an option. Plus, you would miss me, and you would track me down on Setgo and take your stabs at me there.

I have been easy on you because you will soon be a father and you have a pretty wife. This should be a happy time for you, so you should post on the happy threads and keep a smile on your face. :D

Trevor John Jenkins

9 Gullane, Usworth,
Washington
Tyne & Wear
United Kingdom
NE37 1SE

Tel: 0044 191 4173030
Fax: 0044 191 4176705
Email: trev DOT jenkins AT virgin DOT net

D.O.B: 01/11/1972
Height: 5ft 11 inches
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green
Star sign: Scorpio
Religion: Roman Catholic
Convictions: Several (I was young and needed the mon-ay)

If theres anything else you need just ask :P

gonzo 10-09-2003 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 9 2003, 09:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 9 2003, 09:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -Trev@Oct 9 2003, 01:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--sarettah
Quote:

@Oct 9 2003, 06:13 PM

So at least we can both back-up our claims/statement/allegations/truths/untruths and whatever else we might wanna back-up :D

I'm feverishly backing up all the skeletons Confucy says I have in my past so I can delete them off my computer! :o[/b][/quote]
Youd best shoot that drive with a shotgun...otherwise Ill just bring em back to life....forensic data recovery is a wonderful thing.

Trev 10-09-2003 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 9 2003, 06:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 9 2003, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -Trev@Oct 9 2003, 01:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--sarettah
Quote:

@Oct 9 2003, 06:13 PM

I'm feverishly backing up all the skeletons Confucy says I have in my past so I can delete them off my computer! :o[/b][/quote]
Don't forget all them people emailing her with all that baaad stuff on ya... duck and cover I say :D

confucy 10-09-2003 01:21 PM

Peaches, you are so right! The prisons and the telephone companies make millions off the collect calls from prisons. I fought with Pac Bell for years because they overcharged me. It's not the prisoners who pay! It's their friends and loved ones they call collect who foot the bill. A BIT OF TRIVIA: When "M" was incarcerated at Metropolitan Detention Center (MDA) in downtown Los Angeles, prisoners signed up for phone time each day. "M" was so compulsive and so crazy about telephones, he bought the phone time of other prisoners. The prison doesn't approve of such actions, but "M" managed to get away with it. When he was finally moved to Lompoc Prison (federal), he could no longer make collect calls. He had to give a list of names to the prison authorities of those he would be calling. The prison checked out every name on his list. I was approved. Finally, my collect phone call days were over! "M" had to use his own money given to him by me, his grandmother, his supporters, and anyone else who was stupid enough to contribute to his Defense Fund.

The phone companies are like Acacia - ripoff artists! :gbounce:

sarettah 10-09-2003 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 12:14 PM
Do you want me to invade your privacy and do some research on you like Sarettah and Gonzo have done on me?
Just for the record....I have not done research on Confucy....

I believe you will find anything that I pulled up was previously posted either here, on the flat board or over at Dig's place.....

So quite appropriately, it is not research per se, but rather regurgitation.......

confucy 10-09-2003 01:33 PM

Sounds like *research* to me, Sarettah. :okthumb:

Trev, what can I say! You remind me of ScottPB. He was always proud of his criminal background. The Brits and the Aussies like to kick ass! :ph34r:

Nickatilynx 10-09-2003 01:38 PM

trev,

ahahahahahaha

You spoiled her fun!!! LOL

gonzo 10-09-2003 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 09:41 AM
Sounds like *research* to me, Sarettah. :okthumb:

Trev, what can I say! You remind me of ScottPB. He was always proud of his criminal background. The Brits and the Aussies like to kick ass! :ph34r:

Smells like bullshit to me...
Hey I just checked my mail...you might want to track that Fed Ex of that Cease and Desist order you sent me months ago...still hasnt arrived...nor has the one for the links in this signature.

FBI hasnt contected me either...and at last check there nothing noted in GCIC or NCIC.

You might want to get a better lawyer than the ones that have cards at Walmart.

sarettah 10-09-2003 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 12:41 PM
Sounds like *research* to me, Sarettah. :
Well.....You're wrong...........

I just have a good memory............

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Main Entry: 1re·search
Pronunciation: ri-'s&rch, 'rE-"
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French recerche, from recerchier to investigate thoroughly, from Old French, from re- + cerchier to search -- more at SEARCH
Date: 1577

1 : careful or diligent search
2 : studious inquiry or examination; especially : investigation or experimentation aimed at the discovery and interpretation of facts, revision of accepted theories or laws in the light of new facts, or practical application of such new or revised theories or laws

Main Entry: re·gur·gi·tate
Pronunciation: (")rE-'g&r-j&-"tAt
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -tat·ed; -tat·ing
Etymology: Medieval Latin regurgitatus, past participle of regurgitare, from Latin re- + Late Latin gurgitare to engulf, from Latin gurgit-, gurges whirlpool -- more at VORACIOUS
Date: 1653
intransitive senses : to become thrown or poured back
transitive senses : to throw or pour back or out from or as if from a cavity <regurgitate food> <memorized facts to regurgitate on the exam>

:okthumb:

gonzo 10-09-2003 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sarettah+Oct 9 2003, 09:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Oct 9 2003, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 9 2003, 12:41 PM
Sounds like *research* to me, Sarettah. :
Well.....You're wrong...........

I just have a good memory............

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Main Entry: 1re·search
Pronunciation: ri-'s&rch, 'rE-"
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French recerche, from recerchier to investigate thoroughly, from Old French, from re- + cerchier to search -- more at SEARCH
Date: 1577

2 : studious inquiry or examination; especially : investigation or experimentation aimed at the discovery and interpretation of facts, revision of accepted theories or laws in the light of new facts, or practical application of such new or revised theories or laws

Main Entry: re·gur·gi·tate
Pronunciation: (")rE-'g&r-j&-"tAt
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -tat·ed; -tat·ing
Etymology: Medieval Latin regurgitatus, past participle of regurgitare, from Latin re- + Late Latin gurgitare to engulf, from Latin gurgit-, gurges whirlpool -- more at VORACIOUS
Date: 1653
intransitive senses : to become thrown or poured back
transitive senses : to throw or pour back or out from or as if from a cavity <regurgitate food> <memorized facts to regurgitate on the exam>

:okthumb:[/b][/quote]
those fucking dictonaries...they all are lies.....you know they were created by social engineering masters like "M"?

spazlabz 10-09-2003 02:00 PM

I hate to interject here but Gonzo, how can i become one of these?
Quote:

social engineering masters
sounds like a kick ass job description

spaz

voodooman 10-09-2003 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Oct 9 2003, 11:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Oct 9 2003, 11:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 12:11 PM
Quote:

Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Oct 9 2003, 11:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

@Oct 9 2003, 12:07 PM

voodooo,
;-)))

Serge,

:nyanya:

leave your tube steak home!
;_)))[/b][/quote]
This is not easily done.

Sorry.

:(

voodooman 10-09-2003 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gonzo+Oct 9 2003, 11:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Oct 9 2003, 11:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 09:15 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ooops, sorry,

NO!!! I do not.

Nah Id better pass. I woudlnt know how to act eating lobster at Serge's house. Ive gotten quite fat and sassy from them Flanders Burgers at Joe E's[/b][/quote]
JoeE's???

You haven't been there in the last 3 months, or you would have
had a voodooburger.

:ph34r:

confucy 10-09-2003 02:06 PM

Sarettah, stop playing games with words. You were researching me because you are bored and don't have anything better to do with your time than to spend it digging into my history.

RESEARCH
2 : studious inquiry or examination;
3 : the collecting of information about a particular subject

!) You searched websites for information about me.
2) You examined what you found under your Sarettah microscope.
3) I am your subject, and you like collecting information about me.

Why don't you spend your valuable time helping FIGHT THE PATENT. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com 10-09-2003 02:11 PM

MikeASI,
I want a prize!!!

This is the longest contemporary thread going!
;-))

May we stay with your granny when we visit NO?

Her stories would be the best prize I can think of
;-)))

gonzo 10-09-2003 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by voodooman+Oct 9 2003, 10:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Oct 9 2003, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -gonzo@Oct 9 2003, 11:18 AM
Quote:

Originally posted by -voodooman@Oct 9 2003, 09:15 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ooops, sorry,

NO!!! I do not.

Nah Id better pass. I woudlnt know how to act eating lobster at Serge's house. Ive gotten quite fat and sassy from them Flanders Burgers at Joe E's

JoeE's???

You haven't been there in the last 3 months, or you would have
had a voodooburger.

:ph34r:[/b][/quote]
Was there in August...had BBQ ribs and nipples at Forests.

gonzo 10-09-2003 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 10:14 AM
Sarettah, stop playing games with words. You were researching me because you are bored and don't have anything better to do with your time than to spend it digging into my history.

RESEARCH
2 : studious inquiry or examination;
3 : the collecting of information about a particular subject

!) You searched websites for information about me.
2) You examined what you found under your Sarettah microscope.
3) I am your subject, and you like collecting information about me.

Why don't you spend your valuable time helping FIGHT THE PATENT. :okthumb:

See I told you ...them dictonairies are evil and full of lies!

Social Engineers the lot of them!

ulfie 10-09-2003 02:38 PM

This thread is hilarious. Peaches is an evil bitch. Gonzo is a stalker. Confucy is insane and a pathological liar. Have I missed anyone?

gonzo 10-09-2003 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ulfie@Oct 9 2003, 10:46 AM
This thread is hilarious. Peaches is an evil bitch. Gonzo is a stalker. Confucy is insane and a pathological liar. Have I missed anyone?
Mitnick is the evil social engineer, Nick is a liar and a cheat and Sarhetta is a researcher.

Last edited by gonzo at Oct 9 2003, 11:25 AM

*KK* 10-09-2003 02:53 PM

I can't decide whether to laugh or cry at this thread now. ;-}}}

ulfie 10-09-2003 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gonzo+Oct 9 2003, 01:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Oct 9 2003, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ulfie@Oct 9 2003, 10:46 AM
Mitnick is the evil socail engineer, Nick is a lair and a cheat and Sarhetta is a researcher.[/b][/quote]
Thanks for the assist buddy. :P

gonzo 10-09-2003 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ulfie+Oct 9 2003, 11:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ulfie @ Oct 9 2003, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -gonzo@Oct 9 2003, 01:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ulfie
Quote:

@Oct 9 2003, 10:46 AM

Mitnick is the evil socail engineer, Nick is a lair and a cheat and Sarhetta is a researcher.

Thanks for the assist buddy. :P[/b][/quote]
No problem...there are a few more I missed...

Carrie has a butt fuckable ass, KK's cooter is brown,Peaches is an unhappy bitch and Spaz checked in.

sarettah 10-09-2003 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 9 2003, 01:14 PM
Sarettah, stop playing games with words.

Why don't you spend your valuable time helping FIGHT THE PATENT.

First of all...I am not playing games with words.....

I am playing games with your HEAD !!!!!!!!

secondly....

The patent is bullshit and if I ever get hit by a subpoena, you best believe I will fight it.... But as it sits right now, the patent fight doesn't affect me and I cannot afford to just throw money into the game... If I could I probably would......

I however lend my full and utter moral support !!!