Oprano Adult Industry Forums

Oprano Adult Industry Forums (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Legacy Archived Main Board (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   confucy, is it true? (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=31355)

gonzo 10-07-2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sarettah+Oct 7 2003, 12:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Oct 7 2003, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 7 2003, 03:01 PM
http://www.cjtraffic.com/kimmykimOWNED.gif
Confucy, do you own cjtraffic.com ??[/b][/quote]
Oh but you see its ok for her to do it. You can read about it in her book entitled "Internet Law by Dummies" .

"All laws and moral ethics are null and void at the whim of Confucy."

She's her worst enemy!

I dont know anyone that daily makes a mockery of themselves with pure stupidity.

But wait ...you know the rebuttal will be..."I figured I can do it becasue you re doing it."

So no cease and desist letters for me again!

Last edited by gonzo at Oct 7 2003, 12:20 PM

sarettah 10-07-2003 04:20 PM

The local leader was traveling through the village seeking donations to help a villager who had recently gone through tremendous strife and turbulence and needed the community's help.

He knocked upon the rich man's door. The rich man, who had 200 million kadecks donated 1 million kadecks.

He knocked upon the merchants door. The merchant who had 1 million kadecks donated 50,000 kadecks.

He knocked upon the grave diggers door. The grave digger who had 1,000 kadecks gave 100 kadecks.

He came upon the pauper in the street. The pauper, who had 2 kadecks, gave hime one.

He then came upon the local lunatic bitch who proceeded to tell him how awful he was to accept a donation from the pauper and then proceeded to mug him and steal all that he had.

confucy 10-07-2003 04:24 PM

Sarettah, I give cash when I donate. Plus, I don't know any of the departed webmasters.

Why do you make a big something out of a nothing? I don't care what any of you do. I just make comments. If the photographer is pissed about a picture he took which you and Gonzo are using, that's not my problem. I'm just the messenger. Don't you get it by now? CONFUCY = MESSENGER :rokk:

I'm not worth all the posts you make regarding what I say, don't say, or promise to say! Who cares if I'm in Alaska, on Mars, or on the beach in Marina del Rey. It's not important.

Carrie is a fucking hypocrite. For some reason, she believes that what she says means something. Why doesn't she just shut up and send cash to the family of WillyB. No, she wants someone to bid on her signature line. It's sick! It's a joke! She has no life, and she should be spending her board time with her kids. They need her. We sure as fuck don't!!!!!!!

sarettah 10-07-2003 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 03:32 PM
If the photographer is pissed about a picture he took which you and Gonzo are using, that's not my problem. I'm just the messenger. Don't you get it by now? CONFUCY = MESSENGER :rokk:

Where have I ever linked to that picture or any other picture that was not residing on my server ???

You said it, now take it back and apologize in public to me...

OR.....

Be ready for my lawsuit........

gonzo 10-07-2003 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 12:32 PM
Why do you make a big something out of a nothing? I don't care what any of you do. I just make comments. If the photographer is pissed about a picture he took which you and Gonzo are using, that's not my problem. I'm just the messenger. Don't you get it by now? CONFUCY = MESSENGER :rokk:

Heres a good example of getting on that unicycle and backpeddling for all its worth.

And when all else fails...talk smack about these women and their familes...
so that you leave a subliminal suggestion of some sexual misconduct.

Aren't you just a wonderful feminist?

confucy 10-07-2003 04:55 PM

Sarettah, aren't you embarrassed trailing after me 24/7?

Don't you have better things to do than to hang with a known lunatic bitch? (using Gonzo's description)

Let me guide you to a safe place...http://www.god.tv

confucy 10-07-2003 04:56 PM

http://www.god.tv

gonzo 10-07-2003 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 01:03 PM

Don't you have better things to do than to hang with a known lunatic bitch? (using Gonzo's description)

Let me guide you to a safe place...http://www.god.tv

Im going to send you a cease and desist letter you quoted me with out my permission!

sarettah 10-07-2003 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 04:03 PM

You really are whcked, aren't you ???

Where have I been tailing you ??

Sheez lady, you need to learn who your enemies are... I ain't one of them, in fact, several times I have stood up for you...

But you have a very short memory and an even shorter fuse, don't you ??

If I have been tailing you 24/7, then I must be one of the most productive mother fuckers on the net (which I am not).... Because at the same time I have been supposedly tailing you I have gotten all my work done at my day job, I have built a fully automated news portal (registered user area opens tonight sometime), gone to the Kansas City Rennaissance Festival, been to my daughters parents-teachers conference(s), closed my pool, played with my pets and still managed to get 5-7 hours of sleep a night......

gonzo 10-07-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sarettah+Oct 7 2003, 01:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Oct 7 2003, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 7 2003, 04:03 PM

You really are whcked, aren't you ???

Where have I been tailing you ??

Sheez lady, you need to learn who your enemies are... I ain't one of them, in fact, several times I have stood up for you...

But you have a very short memory and an even shorter fuse, don't you ??

If I have been tailing you 24/7, then I must be one of the most productive mother fuckers on the net (which I am not).... Because at the same time I have been supposedly tailing you I have gotten all my work done at my day job, I have built a fully automated news portal (registered user area opens tonight sometime), gone to the Kansas City Rennaissance Festival, been to my daughters parents-teachers conference(s), closed my pool, played with my pets and still managed to get 5-7 hours of sleep a night......[/b][/quote]
You forgot to add in there rubbing one out while looking at those HOT HOT HOT teeshirt pics.....

It so good it make you speak chinese!

sarettah 10-07-2003 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sarettah+Oct 7 2003, 03:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Oct 7 2003, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 7 2003, 03:32 PM
If the photographer is pissed about a picture he took which you and Gonzo are using, that's not my problem. I'm just the messenger. Don't you get it by now? CONFUCY = MESSENGER :rokk:

Where have I ever linked to that picture or any other picture that was not residing on my server ???

You said it, now take it back and apologize in public to me...

OR.....

Be ready for my lawsuit........[/b][/quote]
btw...I am still waiting for a reply to this post.........

and I am serious as a fucking heart attack.....

You have accused me of something that you claim is actionable.... I have denied it...

Either cough up the proof or apologize......

confucy 10-07-2003 05:38 PM

sarettah, you are a wonder!

Why not tell us about your RenFaire. Vick is gung ho about his local Faire, and we love the ones we have in California. Even in California, you can feel AUTUMN in the air! Since this is one thing we both enjoy, it might be a pleasant change to share stories. :)

gonzo 10-07-2003 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 01:46 PM

Why not tell us about your RenFaire. Vick is gung ho about his local Faire, and we love the ones we have in California. Even in California, you can feel AUTUMN in the air! Since this is one thing we both enjoy, it might be a pleasant change to share stories. :)

Ahhh...classic deflection and run and hide.
My Bitch...I think you have been called out. Whats the matter ...is it tough when someone really threatens some legal action? Whats the matter?

I dont think that ass kissing is going to do you any good!

Im sure for right now it amuses Serge but looks like someone else takes this serious.

Will she back up that bullshit shes been spewing and not apologize showing a glimmer of honor?

Or will she follow up the ass kissing with more ass kisssing and a lengthy apology?

My bet is on the ass kissing and apology once she realizes that hes for real.

confucy 10-07-2003 10:54 PM

GONZO, PUT A FUCKING LID ON IT! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HUMOR? SATIRE? PARODY?

gonzo 10-07-2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 07:02 PM
GONZO, PUT A FUCKING LID ON IT! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HUMOR? SATIRE? PARODY?
Im not the one who you need to be ass kissing bitch.
And I bet if you put up a poll and asked everybody here who they thought had a better grasp on parody...youll find that I win hands down...fur coat and all.

Hey did you date Frank Barrett from the Caps Lock BBS?

But now that I know it pushes you button...Ill keep pointing out what an ass kisser you are....you got no hole card when you go over the top and fuck with people on here. ANd when you area nailed you go back to sticking your nose so far up that ass that it hits the milk dud. Oh Serge...thats are WONDERFUL PICS....

CONFUCY IS AN ASS KISSER.....maybe your Precious will loan you the money?

I know your retirement and husband's SS and insurance wont cover a law suit from someone that has a hard on to prove a point.

My advice to you is to put your cats in a room and light a candle at the Mitnick Shrine and apologize the sarettah before he gets pissed.

confucy 10-08-2003 02:47 PM

Why do you get so angry? Everything I say is from my gut and from my heart. If I were so concerned about being accepted, why would I say things that would get me banned on several boards?

Netpond was my first home. I was hoping Meat was going to come to my rescue. He didn't. If I wanted to remain, I would have been forced to kiss Aga's ass. I DON'T KISS ASS ON MESSAGE BOARDS. I am what I am.

I'm not particularly funny or informative. I just speak my mind. Why can't you allow me to be myself without becoming such a freaked out pussy?? :rokk:

gonzo 10-08-2003 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 8 2003, 10:55 AM
Why do you get so angry? Everything I say is from my gut and from my heart. If I were so concerned about being accepted, why would I say things that would get me banned on several boards?

Netpond was my first home. I was hoping Meat was going to come to my rescue. He didn't. If I wanted to remain, I would have been forced to kiss Aga's ass. I DON'T KISS ASS ON MESSAGE BOARDS. I am what I am.

I'm not particularly funny or informative. I just speak my mind. Why can't you allow me to be myself without becoming such a freaked out pussy?? :rokk:

Carrie is right....

Peaches 10-08-2003 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 8 2003, 02:55 PM
Geeze - I was a psychology major who never got a degree and even I can answer this one:

You are incapable of getting attention on your own merits. You're abrasive and bitter and no one wants to be around you. Therefore, the only way you can get attention is to cause problems. Sadly, bad attention is better than no attention.

gonzo 10-08-2003 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 8 2003, 11:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 8 2003, 11:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 8 2003, 02:55 PM
Geeze - I was a psychology major who never got a degree and even I can answer this one:

You are incapable of getting attention on your own merits. You're abrasive and bitter and no one wants to be around you. Therefore, the only way you can get attention is to cause problems. Sadly, bad attention is better than no attention.[/b][/quote]
...and you cant get attention surfing in Kinkos on Oprano.

Nickatilynx 10-08-2003 03:04 PM

Confucy,

Quote:

I just speak my mind.
If you truly spoke your mind , you would remain silent.

;-))))

gonzo 10-08-2003 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 8 2003, 11:12 AM
Confucy,

Quote:

I just speak my mind.
If you truly spoke your mind , you would remain silent.

;-))))

P E A R L ! ! ! ! ! !

*KK* 10-08-2003 03:10 PM

Hahaha, I read page one so forgive me if I missed anything.

I just find it highly amusing that our girl Jackie thinks that peoples board postings are an indication of the state of their personal lives. And of course I also find it highly indicative of the state of her personal life that she cannot keep from mentioning a couple of people in every thread basically, regardless of whether they are reading this board at the time, or ever, even.

Obsession is a dangerous thing if its not directed correctly I hear.

Ah well, back to this pile of emails and other little things, the connection in Curacao was no better than it ever it.

gonzo 10-08-2003 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *KK*@Oct 8 2003, 11:18 AM
Hahaha, I read page one so forgive me if I missed anything.

I just find it highly amusing that our girl Jackie thinks that peoples board postings are an indication of the state of their personal lives. And of course I also find it highly indicative of the state of her personal life that she cannot keep from mentioning a couple of people in every thread basically, regardless of whether they are reading this board at the time, or ever, even.

Obsession is a dangerous thing if its not directed correctly I hear.

Ah well, back to this pile of emails and other little things, the connection in Curacao was no better than it ever it.

Be glad that you didnt have to worry about just having Kinkos for a connection...

confucy 10-08-2003 03:14 PM

I love Kinko's. I reached Oprano using one of Kinko's computers.

Peaches, you remind of the *shopgirl* in the movie, "You've Got Mail," played by Meg Ryan. She was a little sweetie whose small bookstore was put out of business by Tom Hanks humongous store. She was so very angry, but she tried her best to keep her *evil* thoughts to herself. However, whenever she ran into big bad Tom Hanks, she would say something very nasty that she immediately regretted. You, Peaches, are a nice lady. I know you don't mean the cruel things you say to me. I FORGIVE YOU! :inlove:

gonzo 10-08-2003 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 8 2003, 11:22 AM

Peaches, you remind of the *shopgirl* in the movie, "You've Got Mail," played by Meg Ryan. She was a little sweetie whose small bookstore was put out of business by Tom Hanks humongous store. She was so very angry, but she tried her best to keep her *evil* thoughts to herself. However, whenever she ran into big bad Tom Hanks, she would say something very nasty that she immediately regretted. You, Peaches, are a nice lady. I know you don't mean the cruel things you say to me. I FORGIVE YOU! :inlove:

Let me guess... Precious hacked the proxy for you?

confucy 10-08-2003 03:20 PM

Hi Kimmy. Missed you! Now, the gang is all here. :)

Did you take any pictures on your trip? I just got a refill on my Ativan. Would you like to share my meds with me? I guarantee you will immediately become very mellow, and all your anger will disappear. :okthumb:

Serge shared his Italy pictures with us. http://cotac.com/Italy03

Winetalk.com 10-08-2003 03:22 PM

Ativan???

As I recall,
my mother in law used it when she was dieing from cancer....
;-(((

Peaches 10-08-2003 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Oct 8 2003, 03:30 PM
Ativan???

As I recall,
my mother in law used it when she was dieing from cancer....
;-(((

They gave it to me when I had a reaction to Compazine in the hospital and started freaking out. Apparently it's to calm you down when you freak out. :)

Last edited by Peaches at Oct 8 2003, 03:34 PM

*KK* 10-08-2003 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 8 2003, 11:28 AM

Did you take any pictures on your trip? I just got a refill on my Ativan. Would you like to share my meds with me? I guarantee you will immediately become very mellow, and all your anger will disappear.

I'm sure there are plenty of funny pictures from that trip floating around already.

Your passive agressive tactics are really boring me today, I think I'll get some work done instead of pushing your buttons.

You are, of course, welcome.

gonzo 10-08-2003 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *KK*+Oct 8 2003, 11:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Oct 8 2003, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 8 2003, 11:28 AM

Did you take any pictures on your trip? I just got a refill on my Ativan. Would you like to share my meds with me? I guarantee you will immediately become very mellow, and all your anger will disappear.

I'm sure there are plenty of funny pictures from that trip floating around already.

Your passive agressive tactics are really boring me today, I think I'll get some work done instead of pushing your buttons.

You are, of course, welcome.[/b][/quote]
...she already posted one. You can sue her for that didnt you know?

confucy 10-08-2003 03:53 PM

Ativan is an anti-anxiety pill. Some place it in the same category with valium and xanax. I like having it near...one to 1/2 mg. It's great if you fear flying. Just pop one and relax on your flight, or if you are about to have a MRI, and you fear small places like I do, it is a must. If you have panic attacks, ativan is perfect.

If webmasters are beating you up on the boards, and you find yourself anxious and scared.......ATIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bjump:

Winetalk.com 10-08-2003 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 8 2003, 03:01 PM

If webmasters are beating you up on the boards, and you find yourself anxious and scared.......ATIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bjump:

...and what should I take when I beath THEM????
;-)))

gonzo 10-08-2003 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Oct 8 2003, 12:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Oct 8 2003, 12:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 8 2003, 03:01 PM

...and what should I take when I beath THEM????
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Their money...oh wait...nevermind.

nlphoto 10-08-2003 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 8 2003, 11:22 AM

OK, I'm going to jump into the fray here... MikeAI has many
times encouraged me to add to the gumbo, and I have only
lurked because I did not think I had much to contribute...

Confucy I have never given an opinion on any posts you've
ever made previously, but I cannot understand why you persist
in keeping up this bullshit... my BS detector has been pinned
for days... :(

I have not done well here in LA, and my business has dropped
considerably... much has been my own bad judgement, and some
has been a direct result of the domain hijacking I had to deal with
earlier this year...

What is the point I'm getting to? Well, I have had to get a
"real" job working a graveyard shift doing computer graphics
and computer support...

AT KINKOS

I had emailed Mike 2 days ago and Gonzo yesterday, calling you
out on your BS, informing them that Oprano, Netpond and Netsurprise
are ALL blocked from the Kinkos network on a company wide level.
Surprisingly, the only board I can get to from work is Lee Noga's...

Are you such an attention whore that you cannot even admit
to your lies?

:wacko:

Last edited by nlphoto at Oct 8 2003, 02:15 PM

Peaches 10-08-2003 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nlphoto@Oct 8 2003, 06:10 PM
Are you such an attention whore that you cannot even admit
to your lies?

:wacko:

:okthumb:

confucy 10-08-2003 09:06 PM

Thank you for your comments about Kinko's. I really don't care what I can or can't do with their computers. I have only used their computers twice in all the years I have gone to their stores, and both times it was for word processing.

I use the one in Marina del Rey. Which one do you use? I haven't used their computers since June. At that time I was able to get through to any and all sites I tried. I remember Oprano being one of them. I was there to send a document to my attorney when my hard drive was down.

What does all of this have to do with anything? If you are new to the boards, can you tell when someone is kidding and when someone is telling the truth? Half of the crap posted here is bullshit. Don't be so serious.

I must say it is refreshing to see a new name responding to my nonsense. :gbounce:

Winetalk.com 10-08-2003 09:08 PM

re:Kinko

Cohen was caught on camera at Kinko's stealing documents,
which prompted the judge to rule in Kremen's favor,
therefore...

confucy is............COHEN!

and you heard it here first!
;-))

can we talk about tits asses and pussies now?
;-))

confucy 10-08-2003 09:13 PM

One more thing, nlphoto, I am not an attention whore or I would be posting pictures of my ass like Carrie, and I'm not really a board whore because I don't post nearly as much as those who follow me from thread to thread like Peaches and Gonzo. I AM A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN.

Now that we have that cleared up...welcome! If I may assist you with anything, you may contact me at: kim@nitebites.tv :okthumb:

You know what, nlphoto...I think you are the attention whore to bring up such a useless piece of trivia. I do think you fit in at Oprano! :redance:

confucy 10-08-2003 09:21 PM

And if you watch the movie, "Takedown," about Kevin Mitnick, you will see him running from a Kinko's as the FBI chase him down the streets of Venice, California. In fact, that may be Cohen in the background. :D

Since you work at Kinko's, why don't you know about Mitnick making Kinko's famous in the above Miramar movie? Are you sure you work there? I think you may be Gonzo hiding under a different name. :yowsa:

nlphoto 10-08-2003 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 8 2003, 05:14 PM

What does all of this have to do with anything? If you are new to the boards, can you tell when someone is kidding and when someone is telling the truth? Half of the crap posted here is bullshit. Don't be so serious.

I must say it is refreshing to see a new name responding to my nonsense. :gbounce:

New to the boards ? Hardly...
A lurker, yes... rarely post... yes

I have been on the boards since there have been boards...
it's too bad Father Time does not post here... have known
and met both Mike and Serge at the same party at the 1st
IA2000 in Orlando... was able to take advantage of the
timing to become a (at the time) well known content provider
when there were less than a ½ dozen choices for licensed
content...

If you think that my lack of posting gives me less validity
than your lies, you are truly delusional...

Am I too serious most times... probably... but most who
know me either on or off the net, would say I am not a
person who says one thing and does another.

I do not run a paysite that has an affiliate program,
I have little traffic, and do not actively market my
content to webmasters currently... is it still available ?
Yes, but if webmasters are interested they can contact me
via email...

You seem to take pride in not selling anything to webmasters,
or to own paysites... so why do you spend so much time here?

:blink: