Oprano Adult Industry Forums

Oprano Adult Industry Forums (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Legacy Archived Main Board (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   confucy, is it true? (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=31355)

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 10:59 PM

Quote:

Kevin, you have 75 minutes to call Uncle Mitchell.
OMG!!!! I THINK SHE MEANS IT!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

sarettah 10-12-2003 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 09:58 PM
I did something good for another human being. I can live with myself. Kevin can't. He is afraid that if he writes or calls me, I will use the email to hurt him or tape our conversations.

Is Linda Tripp another one of your aliases ??

Peaches 10-12-2003 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 12 2003, 11:07 PM
Quote:

Kevin, you have 75 minutes to call Uncle Mitchell.
OMG!!!! I THINK SHE MEANS IT!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Is she using an egg timer or a stop watch? :biglaugh:

I wonder what happens if he doesn't call..... :ph34r:

confucy 10-12-2003 11:03 PM

Well, Kevin, I just left a message on your grandmother's machine. I told her that you refuse to help Mitchell and I told her the family should check on him. No, I won't be giving out your grandmother's phone number or listing her address. She is a nice lady. You have drained and drained her for years. You are not worthy to be her grandson.

Peaches 10-12-2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 11:11 PM
Well, Kevin, I just left a message on your grandmother's machine. I told her that you refuse to help Mitchell and I told her the family should check on him. No, I won't be giving out your grandmother's phone number or listing her address. She is a nice lady. You have drained and drained her for years. You are not worthy to be her grandson.
Now you're stalking his GRANDMOTHER??!! :unsure: How many of his relatives have you bothered today? :headwall:

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

hahahahahahahaha! Poor guy, what happened to him?
Last I saw of him ...

I flew him up to Vancouver.To interview him for a job.

Witihn minutes I realised he was nuts.

He was really nuts... I mean if him and Confucy had kids the kids would win the looney olympics every year.

So we sent him back to Tennesee.or wherever he came from

He wrote really nasty letter to me.So I called him a nutter.

He lost it. Totally.

And threatened to kill Anthony.

Yup! Good times...good times :-)))

oh and confucy,

WIBBLE!!!!!!!

:nyanya:

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Oct 12 2003, 07:16 PM

Hell Puppy 10-12-2003 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 09:58 PM
I wrote my letter to the FCC because of Mitnick's harassment. My family didn't understand why phonelines were being cut and hate notices were being stuck on the cars.

Did it ever occur to you that when your actions result in people hating you enough to do these deeds you might need to work on your people skills?

I guess not since you're still in here making an ass of yourself despite the fact that it is so obvious that you have absolute NO supporters, not a one. And it certainly seems you draw the same reaction in the ham community, and probably down at the senior center on bingo night for all we know.

You're not a victim. You bring all this shit down upon yourself willingly. if not knowingly.

KC 10-12-2003 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 10:11 PM
Has anyone ever told you to mind your own fucking business?

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:07 PM

Quote:

Well, Kevin, I just left a message on your grandmother's machine.
You really are a "super" nutter aren't ya , confucy?

Do you have them all on speed dial?

Carrie 10-12-2003 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 12 2003, 10:12 PM
And threatened to kill Anthony.

Yep, that definitely qualifies as nuts.

Peaches 10-12-2003 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Oct 12 2003, 11:13 PM
and probably down at the senior center on bingo night for all we know.
(I sure hope HP's not making fun of people that play bingo..... B)

Carrie 10-12-2003 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KC@Oct 12 2003, 10:14 PM
Ooh ooh ooh!!! *waving hand* I HAVE!!!!!!!! :gbounce: :gbounce:
Do I get a cookie? :)

*KK* 10-12-2003 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KC+Oct 12 2003, 07:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KC @ Oct 12 2003, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--confucy@Oct 12 2003, 10:11 PM
Has anyone ever told you to mind your own fucking business?[/b][/quote]
Oh you're going to get it now pal, don't even think about taking your 15 minutes of fame on her hairy back.

sarettah 10-12-2003 11:10 PM

Damn damn damn......

His Grandmother is probably putting the phone down going "what the hell was that ??"

I think I am narrowing in on what this all about.....

Kevin or Confucy... Stop me if I'm wrong....

Kevin and Lew DePayne got nailed for hacking.....

Kevin decided eventually that if he was going down, well so be it... So he, after a bit of a run from the law, decided to serve his time.....

Lew DePayne cut a deal with the feds.....

Kimberley, aka Confucy was either employed by DePayne or hired after the fact by DePayne to play evidence gatherer to help with DePayne's effort to help keep the feds off his back....

Mitnick fell into the trap and conversed at length with Kimberly....

At some point, Kevin found out that Confucy worked for DePayne, smelled a rat... Investigated, and found a rat....

He was on probation at that point and had to keep low profile....

After he got off probation he let loose with exactly how he felt about Kimberly/Confucy/et al....

And tonight we are getting to see the current climax to it all...

Am I close ? Or no Ceegar ??

Last edited by sarettah at Oct 12 2003, 10:20 PM

KC 10-12-2003 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *KK*+Oct 12 2003, 10:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Oct 12 2003, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -KC@Oct 12 2003, 07:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--confucy
Quote:

@Oct 12 2003, 10:11 PM

Oh you're going to get it now pal, don't even think about taking your 15 minutes of fame on her hairy back.[/b][/quote]
It's a good thing I don't count posting in some thread on a message board against my 15 minutes!! :)

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:13 PM

Quote:

QUOTE (confucy @ Oct 12 2003, 10:11 PM)

$50 says bucks he is accused of hating women!!

ahahahahhahahahahhahaha

KC,

Prepare for "The Wrath of Confucy "

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Hell Puppy 10-12-2003 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 12 2003, 10:12 PM
Quote:

hahahahahahahaha! Poor guy, what happened to him?
Last I saw of him ...

I flew him up to Vancouver.To interview him for a job.

Witihn minutes I realised he was nuts.

I met Blanchard a couple of times long before that and he wasn't always nuts.

But the combination of bad business decisions and his wife getting ill really produced a melt down of epic proportions. Scary and sad to watch.

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:15 PM

Quote:

give that man a ceegar!

Peaches 10-12-2003 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sarettah@Oct 12 2003, 11:18 PM
Damn damn damn......

His Grandmother is probably putting the phone down going "what the hell was that ??"

I think I am narrowing in on what this all about.....

Kevin or Confucy... Stop me if I'm wrong....

Kevin and Lew DePayne got nailed for hacking.....

Kevin decided eventually that if he was going down, well so be it... So he, after a bit of a run from the law, decided to serve his time.....

Lew DePayne cut a deal with the feds.....

Kimberley, aka Confucy was either employed by DePayne or hired after the fact by DePayne to play evidence gatherer to help with DePayne's effort to help keep the feds off his back....

Mitnick fell into the trap and conversed at length with Kimberly....

At some point, Kevin found out that Confucy worked for DePayne, smelled a rat... Investigated, and found a rat....

He was on probation at that point and had to keep low profile....

After he got off probation he let loose with exactly how he felt about Kimberly/Confucy/et al....

And tonight we are getting to see the current climax to it all...

I'm seeing it that Confucy formed what she thought was a "relationship" with Mitnick. He didn't see it that way and when he got out of prison, blew her off. She contacted Lew and went to work finding out crap about Mitnick for him. Mitnick found out and started paying Confucy back with information HE was able to get. Confucy went ballistic and wrote a spurned middle schooler letter to the FCC and continues to attack Mitnick and harass his family morning, noon and night. :(

There are obviously emotional issues on Confucy's end and none anywhere else. Hell hath no fury......

KC 10-12-2003 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 12 2003, 10:21 PM
KC,

Prepare for "The Wrath of Confucy "

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

lmao..

While she might see my question as an attack, she should really consider it advice.

I think she has enough problems of her own right now and it's all crashing down in front of her.

WIBBLE!!!

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:16 PM

I used to talk with him in the early days of National Net and he was a funny and a good guy.

So you're probably right Hellpuppy.

Thats was the basis of me flying him up to Canada in fact

Hell Puppy 10-12-2003 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 12 2003, 10:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 12 2003, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Oct 12 2003, 11:13 PM
and probably down at the senior center on bingo night for all we know.
(I sure hope HP's not making fun of people that play bingo..... B) [/b][/quote]
Not as long as you dont try to socially engineer the bingo results....

Hope you scored some good hard cider down at the festival this weekend.

Carrie 10-12-2003 11:19 PM

Has anyone else noticed that 75 minutes sure goes by fast in Confucy's world?
From 9:58 board time to 10:11 board time, 75 minutes went by in Confucy Country and she called Kevin's grandmother.

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:20 PM

KC,

Oscar Wilde said "Never give advice , a wise man doesn't need it and a fool won't take it"

In confucy's case it

"Never give confucy advice .She's nuts"

Wibble wibble!!!!! blaaaaaaaaaah :)

Peaches 10-12-2003 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Oct 12 2003, 11:25 PM
Not as long as you dont try to socially engineer the bingo results....

Hope you scored some good hard cider down at the festival this weekend.

The last time I played, I won the most games and I'm normally the most unlucky person - thankfully I'm not bright enough to socially engineer anyone. :awinky:

Was going to the festival today and then chickened out. I overslept and wanted to get there early and not have to fight traffic and then take a shuttle bus from the parking. I'll hit it next weekend. I need a candied apple and some grilled corn on the cobb! :)

KevinMitnick 10-12-2003 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by confucy@Oct 12 2003, 07:11 PM
I just heard your message to my grandmother. I have notified all of my family members to not speak with you, and any further calls from you will be considered harassment. They do not wish to receive any more calls from you, now, or in the future.

A billing record is generated each time you call, and I will have those records subpeonaed as well.

Does everyone see how derranged this person is? If you want to help Uncle Mitchell, then send him the money. Like you said, there is a reason he hasn't contacted me directly, because of a circumstance that he has not shared with you. My number hasn't changed. He has it. His daughter also lives very close to him, and if it was an emergency, he would have contacted her.

I am not going to discuss my family business here. We are still waiting for your explanation to my first post. None of your other questions will be answered until you address the questions about your fraudulent identities. I am being very generous by giving you an opportunity to come clean. If you would prefer to do this the hard way, we can do this in court where everyone will show up to watch. Either way, you will be exposed. The choice is yours.

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:24 PM

Quote:

thankfully I'm not bright enough to socially engineer anyone
Thats EXACTLY what a social engineer would want us to think!!!

WITCH!!!!

;-)))))))

Errr and wibble

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:29 PM

Quote:

Does everyone see how derranged this person is?

We prefer the more politically correct phrase:

"She's a nutter"

;-)))))

oh and confucy,

WIBBLE!!!!!

:nyanya:

gonzo 10-12-2003 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carrie@Oct 12 2003, 10:27 PM
Has anyone else noticed that 75 minutes sure goes by fast in Confucy's world?
From 9:58 board time to 10:11 board time, 75 minutes went by in Confucy Country and she called Kevin's grandmother.

She didnt call me. Hell I told her to dial down the middle.
and I dont need $300.

Buff 10-12-2003 11:31 PM

Finally THE BUFF has come to this thread.

Ya know, I haven't posted in this thread until now, and I just want to add one note:

This is the longest thread I have ever seen on Oprano.

Nickatilynx 10-12-2003 11:33 PM

Quote:

This is the longest thread I have ever seen on Oprano.
And the award for the sanest post in a thread featuring confucy goes to.....

;-))

Peaches 10-12-2003 11:37 PM

I'm going to watch Carnivale and then go to bed. I'm afraid I'll miss something. If anything really really important and interesting happens.....save it for me. B)

KC 10-12-2003 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Peaches@Oct 12 2003, 10:45 PM
I'm going to watch Carnivale and then go to bed. I'm afraid I'll miss something. If anything really really important and interesting happens.....save it for me. B)
Confucy will call your son's girlfriend's mother's great uncle and let him know to tell you what happened. Sleep tight!

gonzo 10-12-2003 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KC+Oct 12 2003, 10:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KC @ Oct 12 2003, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Oct 12 2003, 10:45 PM
Confucy will call your son's girlfriend's mother's great uncle and let him know to tell you what happened. Sleep tight![/b][/quote]
...shes gonna need...about three fiddy.

Carrie 10-12-2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gonzo+Oct 12 2003, 10:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Oct 12 2003, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -KC@Oct 12 2003, 10:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches
Quote:

@Oct 12 2003, 10:45 PM

Confucy will call your son's girlfriend's mother's great uncle and let him know to tell you what happened. Sleep tight!

...shes gonna need...about three fiddy.[/b][/quote]
For some reason 5 mills sounds like more of a figure Confucy could afford. :awinky:

gonzo 10-12-2003 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Carrie+Oct 12 2003, 11:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Oct 12 2003, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by -gonzo@Oct 12 2003, 10:52 PM
Quote:

Originally posted by -KC@Oct 12 2003, 10:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches

Quote:

Quote:

@Oct 12 2003, 10:45 PM

...shes gonna need...about three fiddy.

For some reason 5 mills sounds like more of a figure Confucy could afford. :awinky:[/b][/quote]
I know my phone still hasnt rang....

I been waiting....

ulfie 10-12-2003 11:58 PM

Confucy goes to the lawyer tomorrow....

Lawyer: What did you do now?

Confucy: I was socially engineered on a message board.

Lawyer: What do you want me to do about it?

Confucy: Sue, sue, sue them all.

Lawyer: Get real.

Confucy: I'm going to be getting sued shortly so I need a countersuit.

Lawyer: What are you being sued for?

Confucy: I made up a bunch of stuff about people and now they are ganging up on me.

Lawyer: Hello Dr. Hibert, can you refill her perscription? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Confucy: You are trying to social engineer me.

Lawyer: Hello, security, I have a nut here can you come remove her?

Nickatilynx 10-13-2003 12:01 AM

Quote:

Confucy will call your son's girlfriend's mother's great uncle.

errrr I think that might be............... ME !!!!

ahahahahahaha

;-)))))

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Oct 12 2003, 08:10 PM

Carrie 10-13-2003 12:01 AM

Ulfie, it would probably be more like...

Phone: *buzzzzzzzz*
Lawyer: Yes?
Receptionist: (whispering) Sir, that deranged woman is out here again.
Lawyer: Tell her I'm not in and call security immediately.

Nickatilynx 10-13-2003 12:03 AM

You are both assuming she would find her way to the lawyers office.....