View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005   #1
Anthony
Banned
The global leader in pay-per-view AEBN

Default Looks like I'm biting the bullet, once again... <Sappy Post>

I've planned a little get away for me and my girl in Las Vegas at the Venetian, that coincides with my twin's birthday. I have cursed and thanked Nickatilynx over these past 3 years, as he was the one who introduced me to her. Bastard!

After 3 years of putting up with my shit, I'm going to ask her to marry me. We've talked about it, made plans, but never with me getting down on one knee and actually proposing.

I've been married before, and hopefully learned from it. It's been a rocky 3 years, with us splitting up, making up, and the host of other problems that couples face today.

I never actually picked out an engagement ring before. It was usually, let's get married, what ring do you like, can we afford it, let's get it. Things are vastly different now, financially and with me being, hopefully, more mature. So, I was involved with the creation of this ring, from picking the main diamond, to the design of the band, and the overall look of it.

I'd like to think that I put all the love I've had for her in the past 3 years, and for the rest of our lives. Anyways, before I get too maudlin, here are the pics. A foreword, I've posted them before on GFY to burn that idiot Fierce from Azure, about spending on an engagement ring in what he makes a year.

From the top angle to show off the brilliance of the stone

Another angle to show off the other diamonds

Finally, on my finger to give you an idea what it looks like.

The element of surprise is gone, as she knows about it, but she's nonetheless excited.

Truth be told, so am I.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote