View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008   #21
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: What Are you Top Concerns with Tube Sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnforcer View Post
I don't. Nor a paysite for that matter. Only site I have is the one in my sig. But what happens with those type of sites certainly affects my business as well.
Paid sites need to worry less about tubes and examine how they are doing business.

First off do they offer the customer recurring value instead of relying on the "pay and forget" business model we have now.
Theres always a chance that Visa or Mastercard wakes up one day and says fuck it . If someone wants to renew an adult membership they they have to do it manually.

If you havent given your customer any value Im certain that they wont bother. Tubes got nothing to do with that.

When site owners start being just as concerned with whats in the members area as they are on tour pages then they will have made a step in the right direction.

In most cases I see a lot of effort and/or money spent on tour pages to maximize that sale. Now its become not enough to be satisfied with the pay and forget model...now we have sites that bury prechecked cross sales squeeze every dollar they can out of the surfer from the onset.

In this economy my educated guess is that when the customer goes to cancel the extra sites they also cancelling the primary member too.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote