View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005   #3
Nickatilynx
Banned
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: What's the Latest on Lee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
Still guilty in my book unless someone from NatNet tells me different.
Correct.

And I don't expect that evidence to be forthcoming...

As we are still expected to believe ,

(A.) a guy:

1.) hacked Oprano and grabbed the list. (The only IP that did that was Lee's according to Technick {and Lee's own admission})
2.) hacked Natnets server and added the list to Lee's legitmate list , thus doubling the size of it and waited paitently for Lee to send it out , all the while hoping Lee and Oprano didn't notice the breach of security or the doubling of Lee's mail list.
3.) All just to frame Lee and get at Oprano.

Ummmm I've been in this biz 9 years.
In the past I've REALLY pissed some people off , and nothing like this has happened.
But Now all of a sudden Oprano has pissed off a master hacker who did all this for no monetary gain , oh , and this master hacker is a GFYer who totally hates Lee and Oprano...

(sigh)

Or I could still believe:

(B.) Lee ran "makelist" ( he did , and according to the logs is the only one who ever has) deleted the obvious mail addresses that would cause heat , and then mailed his crappy ,apparently non 2257 compliant content.

As for hunting him down like a dog and putting a bounty on his head...contrary to the header we are not gangsters...

As for informing the FBI..
The lowest form of fucking life is a "grass" , so I'm not doing that.
However if they find out some how , I won't cry about it.

I look at it like ..

"you wanna test a friendship? Lend the guy $100 , if he crosses the road whenever he sees you , it was a cheap way to rid yourself of a cunt of an acquaintance"
Nickatilynx is offline   Reply With Quote