View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006   #23
Jace
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: arikaames.com down the shitter **singing another one bites the dust**

the arika sent this email out shortly after posting on gfy

Quote:
An e-mail went out to all affiliates at 3:22 am this morning. I did not authorize this e-mail nor was it what I asked for in court.
There was a court date for the divorce this past Thursday and the business, ArikaAmes.com, was up for discussion. I asked for 30-45 days for affiliates to pull their links. Nothing was court ordered to shut the site down or to do it on a certain date. It was an agreement between the parties involved. I did not authorize nor agree to pull the join pages down tomorrow. I was not under that impression whatsoever. I was going to send out an e-mail to all of you on Monday to let you know of the changes with the site, obviously that has already been done.

I want to thank all of you for all of your hard work in making ArikaAmes.com such a great success over the past two years. It has been a great experience working with everyone. I wish you all good luck and great success in your future.

If anyone has any questions or comments you can e-mail me at arikainc1@hotmail.com or icq me 314694667

Thank you again for everything,

Arika
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote