View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006   #22
Jace
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: arikaames.com down the shitter **singing another one bites the dust**

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesHO1
Please fill us in on this new twist, I did not see that one .
she posted this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArikaAmes
Here is my take on the whole thing. This e-mail was unexpected to me and was a surprise when I woke up this morning...

Shutting down the site was not court ordered. It was an agreement made between the parties involved.
Pulling join pages on the 15th is not court ordered. I agreed to give affiliates 30-45 days notice so they could pull their links down, NOT two days notice and join pages coming down tomorrow. Bill has taken that upon himself to do.

I apologize to all of the affiliates. I asked for the 30-45 days. Unfortunately I can't control if Bill decides to pull the join pages down.
My e-mail to the affiliates was going to go out on Monday, I didn't want to send anything out over the weekend. I was under the impression that Bill was done with the site, he has stated it many times. So for this e-mail to go out was very unexpected to both me and my affiliates.
Again I apologize to all the affiliates. This is not what was supposed to happen. I was under the impression everyone would have 30-45 days.
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote