View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005   #13
grimm
Cramming 3 people in a Room to Attend Show
Stop Lurking and start posting! Register now!

Default Re: Just a reminder about servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganGrayson
grimm...sort of an intellectual comment...I read your first post, thought to myself "cool" or a word like that...then was brought up short re: your comment about it not being spam. Spam? I thought. What spam?

There's an object lesson to be learned here. People need to learn how to write. Your post was very well written and therefore struck me as being "informative" rather than anything else.

(I have an idea, Red! )

I wish I had a count on the number of people who have been flamed just because of hyperbole and the caps lock. I may apply for a government grant to study this.

well thank you morgan for the compliments i try to make my point without being a schill, and since i own part of the company, i can attest to the virtue, or i would not put my name behind it. hosting is an odd game, and if people are misinformed, and dont know what they are getting into, then i want to educate them to the best of my abilities. if that doesnt work, i want to get them what they want, if still no success.. then so be it

Joe... thanks for the good words. we feel the same about you. there is a wisdom about not growing out of your shell at this point...sure there will be opportunity, but in the adult community, Silicon Canal has see boisterous growth in a short time. much good wishes to you.

Think horses, not zebras.
grimm is offline   Reply With Quote